• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wow. Kind of underwhelming but the night has only just begun. I Have faith square!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Why? This was expected. Guess we're just gonna jump the rails again...

Not saying it wasn't expected but imagine all the people who attended D23 and then Jump Fiesta (ole). Recycled trailer, so perhaps they brought something new to the table?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I was expecting the D23 stuff. Makes sense. D23 was private, then they show it to everyone at Jump Festa.

Sdog

Awards
For anyone interested in Square's main stage stream.

[video=youtube;ErUjwqW4rqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErUjwqW4rqM[/video]

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The stream started.

tumblr_inline_n0hz63knwm1qijdy1.gif

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They've announced enough worlds for now. Their problem is they're not showing anything new from those worlds.

I'd kill for some San Fransokyo gameplay / cutscenes or even actually seeing Rapunzel.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I wonder how long it's going to take for them to show the trailer in this stream. I'm debating just going to sleep and waking up to see it on social media.

hlc1988

Awards
I wonder how long it's going to take for them to show the trailer in this stream. I'm debating just going to sleep and waking up to see it on social media.

That's what I'm debating to. Plus I cannot understand a word of Japanese either so watching the live stream is just pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back