• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Whoa whoa whoa, compose yourself! The announcement only said "new trailer​," not plural. For all we know, it could be a short little thing that just shows us footage that we have all seen already.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, too. But the fact that the picture says KHII.8 and KHIII threw me off a bit, because haven't those two things mainly been kept separate thus far (I'm not entirely sure on that; I might be remembering the D23 Japan descriptions wrong, and maybe the II.8 and KHIII stuff there was one long, continuous thing instead of divided up)? But you are right in that Square could very well just maybe have a small KHIII thing at the end of the II.8 trailer, or even nothing new of III at all.

As misleading as my last post was (and I'm really sorry for that! And I thank you for being concerned for my well-being on the off-chance that this goes nowhere, BlackOsprey. I truly do:3), I'm still taking this all with a grain of salt, so hopefully I'll be okay:)

And fortunately, I know not to post this possibility--because really, as you so wisely pointed out, the post says trailer singular, so really the chance we might get a bit more is a slim possibility and nothing else--on social media. Mainly because I don't use the sites much, myself. ^_^'

But gosh, do I hope that everyone learned their lesson from last time, and won't blow this out of proportion and then blame Square if all their dreams aren't meant here. Here's hoping...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'll wait until the trailer's up to be excited.
It'll probably mostly just been stuff we've seen already, but as long as something new shows, even if it's minor, I'll be happy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Thanks square

Don't fuck with my heart like this pls gimme a release date and demo drop for 2.8.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah i'm a little annoyed with people automatically assuming stars wars is getting confirmed tomorrow just because of this.

I dont believe in coincidence. A japanese gaming festival with a fixed date happening on the same day as an american film's premiere, which has been planned for a long time?

Obviously foreshadowing, kingdom wars confirmed.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Dream Drop Menace. Attack of the Coded. Revenge of the DARKNESS.

​I'm so sorry.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Shouldn't i watch them all? Just for the sake of story purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back