• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue website confirms DLC!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixza Reprisae

Yes! I've got all of Tales of Zestiria's DLC and I've got money set aside for Berseria's costume DLC. Good cosmetic DLC is my biggest weakness.
Well, actually, I just finished Berseria in Japanese today... and I have already purchased at least ten DLC costumes.. h e l p

I'd considered importing Persona 5 for a time, but with the addition of cosmetic DLC, I decided against it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I only say I don't want it because I know I'll buy it fast and quick and unrepentantly. I'd love to be able to unlock a Lea or Kairi mode.

Or just a bonus episode featuring Ephemera and Skuld.

I don't need story DLC.

Yes! I've got all of Tales of Zestiria's DLC and I've got money set aside for Berseria's costume DLC. Good cosmetic DLC is my biggest weakness.

Skuld and Ephemera would be an ideal duo for DDD skins! *_*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I swear if this gets the similar treatment to Dues Ex: Mankind Divided...

shit...I'm probably still buying it..

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm trash so if this is in-game content DLC and not like a theme or something, then I'm gonna buy everything.

I am such trash. I hate DLC in theory but I crack under the pressure of supporting games I like.

This is my life.

I threw about $45 at Tales of Graces F DLC. I haven't even finished that game yet. I could have bought another game for that price, maybe 2 if they were older.

EchoFringe49

I don't really want any story dlc unless its something that doesn't need to be shown in KH3 like Lea/Kairi's keyblade training. Also I would definitely buy a Fenrir or Oblivion if they made them available

andreverts

Awards
I never bought a DLC in my life, I probably won't do that even if is KH. I mean, the game is already a collection, so it should be complete as the 1.5 and 2.5 are. If DLCs will be story-related, that can be a problem, I may break my "record", but don't think so...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I mean, I can't be excited/disappointed until they reveal their wares, but I'm probably going all in regardless.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm... what if they feature the Player in Back Cover after all and we can choose from a limited wardrobe? And the DLC would be exta costumes. Could that be thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back