• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Releasing January 2017 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I don't know, I didn't quite see KH3 being released in 2017 even before the delay. I feel like we don't know anything about the game yet, so they'd kinda have to throw a bomb in our faces like "heyy guess what?! Secretly, we're already finished developing KH3, ayyylmao."

Yeah, I think 2017 is going to be the KH3 hype year. We're probably going to get more trailers, see some gameplay, more world announcement etc. Gotta remember Ux isn't ending any time soon either, there's still the second season to go and I doubt they're going to release KH3 before that's all done.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the thing i upset is the delay istself delay happen the reason why the delay happen upset me 2.8 already had a date for december pick out but becase of last minute delay of xv 2.8 had to be pushed back becase the xv team didnt want to put in a day one patch to the game

Kounelli

Awards
Everything looks great to me, I am very pleased with the trailer and the way the graphics have improved. Shadows are more defined, and the lighting is more delicate. A+

I highly doubt that KH3 will be released next year, 2018 is more likely.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
we dont know when kh3 going to come out we dont have awindow yet it still in devlopment right now let hold up this year talk

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I have to agree with some of the others who mentioned the new graphics are still... well, they still have me divided. I think the Aqua portions look fantastic, and Ven, Terra, and lil Sora look great, but until I see Kairi, Riku and Mickey in action instead of just standing while Yen Sid summons hitler hither, they still look pretty stiff. Back Cover looks aight. I'm more into the backgrounds moreso than how the characters look, and I think it's mostly because of the outfits.

But hey, Riku got more defined muscles. So thanks for the fanservice?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
The delay does bother me cause it was over winter break but now it basically comes out when spring semester starts again :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The delay does bother me cause it was over winter break but now it basically comes out when spring semester starts again :/

At least it is early enough in the semester that you shouldn't be too overloaded with work. Kingdom Hearts tends to always release at the most inopportune moments for students.

appleboy82791

Awards
One thing is for sure. Between January 12th and January 24th, I will be living under a rock and there's no way that I'll be on these forums.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
One thing is for sure. Between January 12th and January 24th, I will be living under a rock and there's no way that I'll be on these forums.
We'll be doing our best to enforce our spoiler policy but I totally understand.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
We'll be doing our best to enforce our spoiler policy but I totally understand.

I know I am weak willed and if I even kind of see a title that sounds intriguing I may click on it lol. So I was thinking about taking those 2 weeks off as well, its not much anyway....I dunno what I am gonna do about stuff like Tumblr though. I will definitely unfollow the tag at least but yeah. My luck suddenly my school website will spoil me or something anyway lol. Or just Youtube suggestions >.>

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I know I am weak willed and if I even kind of see a title that sounds intriguing I may click on it lol. So I was thinking about taking those 2 weeks off as well, its not much anyway....I dunno what I am gonna do about stuff like Tumblr though. I will definitely unfollow the tag at least but yeah. My luck suddenly my school website will spoil me or something anyway lol. Or just Youtube suggestions >.>
You could blacklist Tumblr tags related to KH? There's a Chrome extension for that.

ImVentus

Awards
Woking up earlier today to the brand new trailer was probably the best thing that I experienced today. The opening, The Remix & Trailer itself was great. They have seriously really put a lot of effort into Backover making it feel like it's actually a feature film in a way. I can't get enough of the new Remix it's so different and catchy. So happy to see Ven in the new engine:biggrin:. The trailer really made me want to play the game and watch Backover after it was over but that won't be so easy since I don't even own a PS4 yet.

Surprisingly I took the announcement much more accepting than I would probably do but I'm a patient person and if it's a month delay well at least it's in the very start of the year of 2017 and not late march, early april. I won't give my hopes up for KH3 maybe having a release date in 2017, just imagine if you could have both 2.8 HD Remix, UX season 2 and KH3 in the same year that would for sure be magical but only time will tell.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Well, the only sad part of the delay is that the game is getting delayed alongside the KH announcement... :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back