• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Are there any Disney moves that involve magical luggage?

Merlin from The Sword and The Stone is associated with luggage. That's all I got. Maybe it's a means for Mickey and Riku to document their clues to find the scarred Keyblade Wielder.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
bYbbYle.png
Is it just me, or does this shot make Terra's legs look really stubby?
aCwlyuL.png

Kingroxas

Awards
Did anyone else notice the pause/status menu? It was briefly shown after the character customization clip they showed. A few interesting things about the menu. (I'll edit in a screenshot later).

- bottom left corner displays play time, and difficulty. (And not munny).
What the hell can you buy in the realm of darkness?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Time for some more screenshots and observations:

2929nb6.jpg

The MoM poking that glass sphere and Chirithy jumping inside it was somehow totally cute, wasn't it?
It also doesn't have its cape and purse yet.

This scene obviously shows the point when the "Lost Page" was ripped out of the Book of Prophecies, and from the view it is not the last page that was removed but something from around the middle.
2qwzsi0.jpg

Of course there's also still the question if it is the MoM removing the page or Luxu.
Secondly, in a small throwback to Master Spockanort's "Hourglass" contemplations about the six colored background assets in the Young Xehanort battle in DDD at the sanctum of time, take a look at the six test tubes behind the hand ripping out the lost page.
Not only are there exactly six just like the hourglasses, the colors also match with orange (gluttony), blue (either lust or sloth), green (envy), red (wrath), yellow (greed) and violet (pride) all being present, the seventh missing color (light blue or cyan, representing either lust or sloth) is also the same as the one missing among the hourglasses!

Oh man that is a fantastic catch! Makes me want to bump my thread with your observation *u*

Destiny Islands comparison
15416155_695828587240898_1158272991_n.png

Mm, that upgrade

muke nice christmas hat on aqua anyway master spockanort what do you mean that Chirithy shows sora Back Cover?

So my unsupported theory is that when Sora goes to the Realm of Sleep to thank his Dream Eaters, he meets Chirithy who then narrates the tale of Back Cover to him. It'd just be a small detail that would help bridge the gap between the present story with the past.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh wow Destiny Island looks amazing! I love beautiful environments in games and 2.8 is looking gorgeous~

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Destiny Islands comparison
15416155_695828587240898_1158272991_n.png
honestly, i still prefer the top one. like, don't get me wrong, i can totally see how the bottom is impressive and the level of detailing is impressive and all of that. but i honestly just prefer the art style of the top one. it's the kind of thing i wanted kh3 to be like, and what they were aiming for -- for the game to feel like a living disney animation. that's not really there in the bottom one. the bottom one looks like it could be from pretty much any game, it's not as unique. and despite nomura and company saying that they didn't want to aim to simply replicate the graphics of the cgi KH cutscenes, that's essentially what has happened with unreal kh3. like that destiny islands looks just like the destiny islands from the 3d opening, and one on level that is obviously impressive, no doubt about it, but it's not really what i wanted from kh3 or what they were originally aiming for. personally, i'm always going to wish the game was still going for its luminous art style aspirations. though i am happy with what we are getting, too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Haven't given it much thought until now but I can't wait for the music on Destiny Islands...please SE...please. ;~;

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I thought that it's like the gauge that filled up for command styled / finishers in BBS, just looking better.

Tsunayoshi

My friend has a theory on the words etched into the black box, Luxu(???) MoM(???) is dragging through the desert - this is her direct quote:"If you go through 1-9, each letter a particular number (example: A = 1). You add those together, you get 34. Add three and four together, you get seven. That's generally how numerology works.

Isuper is seven. The "life path" or whatnot.

I'm actually sitting here, like, "THE FUCK??"

In turn, let's say it is the number 1.

Latin prefix of 'super' is "above, beyond." So, this could be a reference to the Creator, maybe? As in: "One Above" and "One Beyond."
Generally, I imagine, people would refer to as a divine being--such as "Creator" is also often referred to the divine (naturally I'm not saying KH is dabbling into divinity!! No, no! ;u; I just can see that link)"

so to sum up her theory maybe what's in it is something to do with the present time's soon-to-be keyblade war? something that could (possibly) help the 7 lights? OR, or it's the fragments of the ORIGINAL X-Blade, idk - what do you all think? :u

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sooo, anybody else wonder about those 3 arrows that appear above the Command Menu everytime Aqua attacks a target?
(I know it's been mentioned already, just wanna get the discussion rolling)

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
so im surprised no one seems to be talking about the fact that it seems luxu is actually at bbs-era Keyblade Graveyard (MX was the one who created those mountain/pillars was he not?) or that the Keyblade Graveyard is also shown in the 0.2 section with a shot not from the opening.

tumblr_ohw4f5DJzV1ugvzu5o1_540.png

tumblr_ohw4f5DJzV1ugvzu5o2_540.png

also should point out that the luxu shot happens in a series of fast shots of 0.2.

it goes MoM: "Heart guiding key" line and then a series of BC shots

Mickey then repeats the line, and there's a series of 0.2 shots.

The Luxu shot is in the 0.2 shots. Combine that with the blue-tinted Keyblade Graveyard and I am utterly convinced that the Luxu shot is from 0.2. Whether it's part of Aqua's immediate story or if maybe it's scenes from a secret ending, I'm not sure, but I definitely think it's not from BC.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I've been convinced 0.2 and BC would crossover in some way ever since both Chi and 0.2 had Enchanted Dominion as worlds. I doubt it'll happen, but what if we could actually fight Luxu as Aqua?

Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back