• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Demo at New York Comic Con 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

From October 6th to 9th 2016, New York Comic Con will be in full swing. Square Enix will be at Booth #1805 and will be bringing hands-on demos, previews and more to the expo. Included in their line up is Rise of the Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

Attendees who play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will recieve a button upon completion of the demo, while supplies last. Specifics about the demo was not released but it is expected to contain the opening gameplay area of Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage - and the Dream Drop Distance HD demo from previous game shows.

Will you be attending New York Comic Con next month?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i wonder what the button will maybe i playedkingdom hearts 2.8 or something like that

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Why am I missing all this KH in NY stuff? I totally missed out on the concert and now I'm going to miss this.

Xagzan

Awards
Hell yeah I'll be there, but I bet the line will be huge.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hahahaha damn

NYCC tickets are sold out but i could probably make it down if i had one, good luck to anyone who makes it down tho

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I really wanna see this button. I love Disney related buttons and pins, so I might actually try to buy one on eBay if I like it enough (assuming someone isn't charging, ya know, $50 for it like a lot of eBay re-sellers tend to do).

appleboy82791

Awards
I wish they would just put the 2.8 demo on the PSN so everyone could try it. Do you guys think that they might do that in a couple of months or so?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I wish they would just put the 2.8 demo on the PSN so everyone could try it. Do you guys think that they might do that in a couple of months or so?
We don't need a demo imo. Also, "in a couple of months" is when 2.8 will release. I think we can all wait until January.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Mmm, I don't think so. In a couple of months or so the game will be out, and there's only been one demo released for Kingdom Hearts to the public. Chances aren't good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The problem with that is either release 1/3rd of 0.2 to the public with unlimited play time or release a demo of a 3DS remaster which features older graphics and might give a wrong impression to the public about everything in the game package.

SprBronySparkle

I just wanted to ask if the demo will be available The 6 of October when the con actually starts because i got late into the news and only have the first day as my window to try it out and I need to know if it'll happen then there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just wanted to ask if the demo will be available The 6 of October when the con actually starts because i got late into the news and only have the first day as my window to try it out and I need to know if it'll happen then there.
Yes. The demo will be available for New York Comic Con attendees from October 6th to October 9th.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
The problem with that is either release 1/3rd of 0.2 to the public with unlimited play time or release a demo of a 3DS remaster which features older graphics and might give a wrong impression to the public about everything in the game package.

Yep, exactly. As much as I'd love to get my hands on a slice of the game earlier, I find it hard to believe they'd give us 1/4-1/3 of the game early. I'm super excited, and by all accounts it looks like they'll deliver. I can hang in there for a little over 3 more months. I'd love to just get the absolute best version of the game the first time I play it.

Pandymint

Awards
At this point, I just hope they can give us the best, most polished product they can give us. From the looks of it, they're doing their best. I don't want it early. Just give it to me when you feel it's ready.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
At this point, I just hope they can give us the best, most polished product they can give us. From the looks of it, they're doing their best. I don't want it early. Just give it to me when you feel it's ready.

Yeah, the jump we've seen between trailers and early gaming expos has been so impressive. The more of that polish they can layer on the better. It feels like, watching from the outside, that the overall fanbase's opinions are really being taken into account with this one. It's so exciting to watch the whole process take shape.

Pandymint

Awards
It's nice to see that they seem to be finally listening to fans. Several games have done that lately, and it's a trend I hope continues.

Even DDDHD looks good and it might actually get me to seriously play it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back