• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced

I can't wait!! Is BBS 0.2 gonna be a full game though? Or is it gonna be one of those short 8 hour games?

Their use of the word episode makes me think it'll be a shorter experience.

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

yep. mods get the inside scoop on lots we don't know about. chaser told me they've been playing kingdom karts, the super secret unannounced wii u racing title that is necessary to understand III, TBA at square's conference. please look forward to it.
My dad works at Nintendo and he says that not true.:tongue:

DropDistance

Their use of the word episode makes me thing it'll be a shorter experience.

Aw man that's a bummer lol. I already own DDD so I don't wanna pay $60 for just a 3 hour episode and a movie. Oh well I'll get it when the price drops lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Also i had heard that 2.8 would be on PS4 and PS3 or is it just on PS4? :\

2.8 is releasing exclusively on the PS4.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

Gosh that name though. Also very clever naming with Chi, since a book's summary can be found in the back cover.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

So, is this confirmed to JUST be coming to PS4?

Gotta admit, I never thought KH3 would sell well on Xbox One anyways, but why bother porting it if they aren't gonna make the attempt to have those gamers catch up on the story too? Seems weird.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

yep. mods get the inside scoop on lots we don't know about. chaser told me they've been playing kingdom karts, the super secret unannounced wii u racing title that is necessary to understand III, TBA at square's conference. please look forward to it.

0_0 All hail to the mods!
And after winning every race and beating every time trial, it reveals the sequel Kingdom Kart 2: 0.9/358 Days Birth in Memories.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

So, is this confirmed to JUST be coming to PS4?

Gotta admit, I never thought KH3 would sell well on Xbox One anyways, but why bother porting it if they aren't gonna make the attempt to have those gamers catch up on the story too? Seems weird.
you stil play kingdom hearts? wow, guess news season brings out the child in us all.

Precursor Mar

I hope no one here seriously believes that 0.2 is going to as long as any of the other games. They've only got about a year to make it, and we don't even know how many people are working on it.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I hope no one here seriously believes that 0.2 is going to as long as any of the other games. They've only got about a year to make it, and we don't even know how many people are working on it.

They've almost certainly been working on it for months prior to the announcement.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

at least one guy with 10 months invested :p

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I'm expecting .2 to be like Ground Zeroes. Probably beatable in an hour or two at the most. Still be a dope prologue and demo for the main event (KH3).

And of course I still play Kingdom Hearts, the hell? It's my favorite game series of all time.

Oathkeyper97

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! IT'S HAAPPPEEENNNINNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

.....That is all. :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I'm expecting .2 to be like Ground Zeroes. Probably beatable in an hour or two at the most. Still be a dope prologue and demo for the main event (KH3).

And of course I still play Kingdom Hearts, the hell? It's my favorite game series of all time.
idk dude, just trying to imagine a 10 year old you excited for the first KH lol. not to mention i haven't seen you post in the KH section in forever but hey, welcome back!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just give me a platinum trophy for it and SE can have my first born. (Not really)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I will just play it over and over again, because hey.

Aqua

I played Ground Zeroes repeatedly, I'll do the same with this. Except I will play this waaaaaaaaaaaay more times than Ground Zeroes, because KH.

Just give me a platinum trophy for it and SE can have my first born. (Not really)

Lmao, you mean the whole thing, or specifically 0.2? I'm sure DDD will have a platinum and Chi will be like Days and Recoded.

Precursor Mar

They've almost certainly been working on it for months prior to the announcement.

Still not enough time to make it into full game. And they also have DDDHD and the Chi movie to work on, I'd say their plate's pretty full.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

so 0.2 is kingdom hearts grond zeros cool cant wait to see some gamply on youtube i still saving my money for the big kingdom hearts 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back