• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle coming February 2017!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Tenyo, a Japanese toy manufacturer that specializes in magical goods and jigsaw puzzles, plans to release a puzzle for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue featuring the cover artwork by series director Tetsuya Nomura.

The 1000-piece puzzle is 51 x 73.5cm large and will release mid-February 2017 for 2800 Yen (approx. $23 USD). You can pre-order the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue jigsaw puzzle from Hobby Link Japan.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Thanks to Churro for the tip!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw this on AmiAmi, but I would not want the logo on it.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
And yet still no CE announcement *sob* (I complain about that what seems like every other day, so sorry if it gets on anyone's nerves haha).

I do love this puzzle though. Dunno if I am gonna go out of my way to get it or anything but it sure is pretty. Perfect for framing!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
And yet still no CE announcement *sob* (I complain about that what seems like every other day, so sorry if it gets on anyone's nerves haha).

I do love this puzzle though. Dunno if I am gonna go out of my way to get it or anything but it sure is pretty. Perfect for framing!

At this point, there isn't going to be one. The game comes out in 3 weeks for Japan, and they didn't get a CE either, so it's looking like Square doesn't want to worry about another "Square Be Fair" hashtag. Which sucks cause I was really hoping for a 2.8 artbook :(

Speaking of which, sucks that this puzzle is going to have the logo on it. Imagining it as a puzzle, I think it would look better if the logo were taken off. I wonder if we'll ever see a picture of the full 2.8 artwork, with no cropping and no text/logo.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hm I think I might even try to get my hands on this. Put it in glass and hang it on the wall.

kristi-swat

Awards
The item has currently been released (or waiting to release this next few days) I suppose, as I got an email asking me to do the payment :D

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh coool I love puzzles! Just made a 1k piece one two months ago, would love to get this one. I've never ordered anything from Japan, not sure how much the shipping would be and if it's worth it though... I really wish KH stuff would be more accessible, there's tons of game merch in Gamestop and a Finnish games store here, but I've never seen anything KH anywhere :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back