• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Scan Shows off Re:coded!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

While Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix has been getting a lot of exposure lately, both Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded seem to have disappeared out of the picture. Today, however, a new scan has appeared highlighting Hercules (Disney's Hercules) and Cloud (Final Fantasy VII) in Olympus Coliseum, as well as Jafar and Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin.

Re:coded promises to improve on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days in terms of Disney storylines and battle sequences. It was recently confirmed that Re:coded will have 2 hours of previously unseen footage so both fans of new and old can enjoy the cinematic cutscenes.

Source: kazu4281 (via Twitter)

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will release on October 2nd 2014 in Japan and December 2nd 2014 in North America. An official box art is yet to be revealed.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
So weird that the box art hasn't been revealed yet haha. Honestly, that's the only thing I personally want to see shown before the release, seeing how we've already got plenty of gameplay footage and screenshots.

Axel92

Awards
The more they reveal something, the more Anagram can theorize :D

kngdmhrts2

Well with the box art, with 1.5 they showed it off 2 months before it's release...which if the same is done here, it should be shown sometime next month!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(I only mentioned the box art so people wouldn't be like "has the box art been revealed yet? Didn't know it would get people talking only about the box art ahaha).

Is it just me, or does Cloud and Hercules' models look like the ones from Re:Chain of Memories?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Just so very pleased with the direction II.5's cinematic is taking~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So weird that the box art hasn't been revealed yet haha. Honestly, that's the only thing I personally want to see shown before the release, seeing how we've already got plenty of gameplay footage and screenshots.
To offer some perspective, we didn't see the 1.5 boxart until about 3 months before the game released in Japan.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is now a boxart thread

To offer some perspective, we didn't see the 1.5 boxart until about 3 months before the game released in Japan.

Is that the case? I felt like we had seen the box art with about 6 months left to wait last time.

Look forward to August then!.
Come on Joey, we all know you know what it looks like, what's it based on this time :p

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I am not ashamed to say.

That Re:Coded.

Is the thing I'm most looking forward to in this collection.

Don't care about KH2 and BbS.

Come at me bro!

*puts up dukes*

I'm glad they decided to go a different route from Days and include fights and Disney worlds and characters. The Days "movie" just reminds me of how much that Days didn't feel like a Disney centric game. It truly just was fodder.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can tell you what it looks like. It has Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Terra, Ven, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, data!Sora, data!Riku, Jiminy, Roxas, Axel, Namine on the cover.

(btw I'm just guessing)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am not ashamed to say.

That Re:Coded.

Is the thing I'm most looking forward to in this collection.

Don't care about KH2 and BbS.

Come at me bro!

*puts up dukes*

I'm glad they decided to go a different route from Days and include fights and Disney worlds and characters. The Days "movie" just reminds me of how much that Days didn't feel like a Disney centric game. It truly just was fodder.

Re:Coded is definitely what I am anticipating most as well :p Though I do already have both of these final mixes so that is mostly why...it'll be the only thing with actual new content to me.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It seems like all we've been getting lately is the Christmas Town scenes so it's really nice to see Re:Coded getting some attention now.

Still drooling over what those two hours might hold, but I'm worried that it won't be as awesome as I think it'll be. (It's supposed to expand on the earlier games or something right?)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Very happy to see some time spent on Re:Coded. Hopefully more screenshots will come soon.

It seems like all we've been getting lately is the Christmas Town scenes so it's really nice to see Re:Coded getting some attention now.

Still drooling over what those two hours might hold, but I'm worried that it won't be as awesome as I think it'll be. (It's supposed to expand on the earlier games or something right?)

Wait is it two hours overall or two hours of new scenes? Cause I thought it was the former but if it's two hours of new scenes plus the old scenes from the game then I'm looking forward to this even more. :p

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Wait is it two hours overall or two hours of new scenes? Cause I thought it was the former but if it's two hours of new scenes plus the old scenes from the game then I'm looking forward to this even more. :p
Rereading the other thread and it says "the cinematics will be roughly three hours long, two of which will be brand new scenes mainly encompassing all the Disney worlds and the battles." So it looks like I was wrong before. :(
But that there are "secret" scenes that "will bring new information to light about older titles and will most likely lead into Kingdom Hearts 3."
I guess I just remembered it wrong. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back