• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Releasing October 2014 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix Japan has updated the official Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- website with the official release date of the upcoming HD Remaster in Japan and a plethora of ordering options for the title.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will be released on October 2nd 2014 in Japan, two months before it releases in the west, and six different ordering options to choose from. There is a standard edition of the game, a starter pack containing both 1.5 & 2.5, a collector's pack with both remasters and a Bluray music disk & concept artbook, and three other packs with a limited edition Kingdom Hearts II Sora Limit Form Play Arts Kai which will only be available from ARTNIA and the Square Enix e-STORE

All of the first print copies of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will contain special codes for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. When players redeem these codes, they will receive an Anniversary Set containing a rare Key Art card and more!

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX

October 2, 2014

6,648 yen + tax

Standard edition of the game

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX STARTER PACK

October 2, 2014

9,800 yen + tax

Includes both remasters

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX COLLECTOR’S PACK

October 2, 2014

14,000 yen + tax

Includes both remasters, a Bluray music disc with 80 tracks, and a series conceptual artbook with additional information

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX +
KINGDOM HEARTS II Sora Limit Form PAK

October 2, 2014

15,037 yen + tax

Standard edition of the game with limited edition Kingdom Hearts II Sora Limit form Play Art Kai

(Available only from ARTNIA & Square Enix e-STORE)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+ 2.5 REMIX +

STARTER PACK

October 2, 2014

18,189 yen + tax

Includes both remasters + limited edition Kingdom Hearts II Sora Limit form Play Art Kai

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX +

COLLECTOR’S PACK

October 2, 2014

22,389 yen + tax

Includes both remasters, a Bluray music disc with 80 tracks, and a series conceptual artbook with additional information + limited edition Kingdom Hearts II Sora Limit form Play Art Kai

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Okay, 2 months isn't bad at all, I was hoping for a simultaneous release, but 2 months isn't bad ^_^ Hopefully KH3 will be even less. The only things I'm jelly on are obviously the 3 additions (Ultimania + CD + PAK). I think they can all be bought separately though, right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Man, they are really pushing that Sora outfit. It was the gift from the latest serial code in VJump as well.

I will definitely be importing 2.5 (since it's a special occasion and all). The Japanese release date being in October gives me confidence that a stable build will be present at E3.

kupo1121

Awards
Man, they are really pushing that Sora outfit. It was the gift from the latest serial code in VJump as well.

I will definitely be importing 2.5 (since it's a special occasion and all). The Japanese release date being in October gives me confidence that a stable build will be present at E3.

I really don't get why either, Limit Form doesn't play a huge part in KH history anyways given it's a random one like Anti-Sora (which would be a great PAK btw).

I wish I could get the JPN one since it'd be in a nice box, but I don't fully understand Japanese so the 2.5 game would be wasted on me :(

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Knowing that it would be that popular, I should have bought that Sora outfit for a price of measly 30 medals in the game. I kind of regret that I didn't! The Key Art card, then, I suppose is Key Art #10 (KH1 Sora holding a flag).

And whoa, look at those bundles. It's good that it seems we are able to purchase the items separately since there's no way I'm spending 22,400 yen for the complete collection, considering I already have both the Japanese and English versions of the first compilation, yet I want the PAK, music BD, and Ultimania...

Am I even sure I wouldn't, though? :p

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I wonder about the art book, it's probably only a small thing but why isn't it sold with an upgrade pack for people who already have the HD 1.5 ReMIX? Hopefully our local SE will make up for it.

WaveK89

2 months in difference. I certainly applaud the hard work for all those involved in development as well as localization. Also, it's cool that they have a 1.5 and 2.5 bundle option though I personally wouldn't need it if the NA release did that. I could see some potential gifts for my friends if they do bundle the two in NA.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
So many options.

Kairi's take on that outfit is kindof adorkable.

Keybladeranger

So are these limited edition packs going to translate over to the US and European releases or is this just Japan only, like that 3DS pack they had?

kupo1121

Awards
So are these limited edition packs going to translate over to the US and European releases or is this just Japan only, like that 3DS pack they had?

The US and EU most likely will be getting collectors packs, but like with most of KH's past stuff, it will be completely different from the one released in Japan, usually with only 1 option as opposed to many, and usually with different stuff (some the same).

Sdog

Awards
The US and EU most likely will be getting collectors packs, but like with most of KH's past stuff, it will be completely different from the one released in Japan, usually with only 1 option as opposed to many, and usually with different stuff (some the same).

Still hopin on a ps4 release 0-0

Master Ultima

Awards
So KH HD 2.5 is releasing in October for Japan? That's about two months before we get it in North America which is December.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Late to the party, but I was actually expecting a worldwide release on this one. Also is it possible that the US release will mimic these pre-order options?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Late to the party, but I was actually expecting a worldwide release on this one. Also is it possible that the US release will mimic these pre-order options?

We can dream xD Best to complain to Square Enix and hope they do something about it. Right now all we have is a pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back