• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Released in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Limited Edition Unboxing!

[video=youtube;wwfNuQZdXnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwfNuQZdXnw[/video]

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Some people on gaf have been watching the streams (dare I say religiously) and have noticed several graphical bugs :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ah well. Considering they're rushing through, I can't say it doesn't surprise me.

Have any of them been bad enough to force a reset? I had one happen to me a few times while playing Re:CoM in 1.5, which was frustrating as hell.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah well. Considering they're rushing through, I can't say it doesn't surprise me.

Have any of them been bad enough to force a reset? I had one happen to me a few times while playing Re:CoM in 1.5, which was frustrating as hell.

No..

iceZ5hn.png

I am also reading that some summon icons are wrong etc.

The sound is especially problematic. There is a constant slowdown/distortion every now and then (think messing with the needle on a turntable). It's very annoying. If this doesn't get a patch it's a major problem for me. It practically destroys the soundtrack (which, otherwise sounds fantastic).

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The sound is especially problematic. There is a constant slowdown/distortion every now and then (think messing with the needle on a turntable). It's very annoying. If this doesn't get a patch it's a major problem for me. It practically destroys the soundtrack (which, otherwise sounds fantastic).
I thought the distortion was just from stream setup issues when I was watching one... sad to see that's something wrong with the game.

Any word on if these are only in KHII, or does it also happen to BbS?

It does feel like a patch will be necessary either way.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought the distortion was just from stream setup issues when I was watching one... sad to see that's something wrong with the game.

Any word on if these are only in KHII, or does it also happen to BbS?

It does feel like a patch will be necessary either way.

I haven't seen anyone playing BBS to be honest. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am also reading that some summon icons are wrong etc.

:(

Let us pray for a patch then. 1.5's were annoying but they were easy to put up with (unless you got that weird glitch in Re:CoM where the entire screen went dark and all you could do is scroll through the deck), but these are really bad.

Ruquiscent

Actually, I think the audio issues are from the streamer himself. In this stream (you need an account to see it, it's free), the game runs smoothly as does the audio. Another stream I saw on twitch also didn't have this problem, but I couldn't check it out much because my computer is terrible. Or my internet. Or both.

No dice on the graphical issues though, hopefully those will be fixed come December.

Ruquiscent

Wow, that is pretty bad. Hopefully these issues get fixed come December. As for the audio "distortion" I think it might be from the equipment that streamer was using. In this stream (you need to make an account, it's free) there are no problems with the audio.

Kevin Perez

Makes me glad that I didn't order the JPN version....when I said/thought would. Sorry JPN KH 2.5 HD Remix, you're just not worth it. I feel awful for admitting this, but my most inner, evil self is all "LOLz" at these poor suckers. Bad Kevin, bad!

:tongue:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Makes me glad that I didn't order the JPN version....when I said/thought would. Sorry JPN KH 2.5 HD Remix, you're just not worth it. I feel awful for admitting this, but my most inner, evil self is all "LOLz" at these poor suckers. Bad Kevin, bad!

:tongue:

Let's hope we don't join these "poor suckers" come December.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
[video=youtube;P4swY-1Ub_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4swY-1Ub_E&list=UU2CS9YbP0IulXV9EyWiauaA[/video]

thetimehascome

Almost done with 2 and played around in bbs. Haven't seen any glitches of any sort in 2. Lot of problems with bbs like sometimes using a command or dimensionlink freezes the game for as much as 10 seconds. Music isn't redone either but uncompressed so it sounds really good at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back