• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A pin.... Pins are cool (especially when they're collectible and maybe worth something,) but I want a Wayfinder.
Hopefully that's not all that there is to it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cover is great, love it! Will look nice next to 1.5

Did anyone get an image of the pins before it was taken down?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Cover is great, love it! Will look nice next to 1.5

Did anyone get an image of the pins before it was taken down?

There weren't any images of the pin to begin with xD

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I hope you're also expecting to have your hopes crushed otherwise it will hurt a lot if there's nothing else.

If there's nothing else, oh man just you you wait, I'll march right up to SE's front step and knock on the door really hard and fast and cross my arms and tap my foot and then yell, "Hey you guys!" or something like that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe this will be the coolest diddlying pin you'll ever see. And hey it's free, although I'd rather not order through their site though.

It was described as featuring Sora and Mickey. Given TAV won't be on the pin, I doubt it'll be the coolest I've ever seen...lol What can I say, Sora nor Mickey's designs make me go "wow" :p

On the topic of a potential CE, SE released a PAK figure of Lara Croft in the CE of the Tomb Raider game, perhaps the Sora figure will be available in the US too? Maybe it's just me wishful thinking cause I REALLY want that figure to either be available in the US or alone in Japan -.-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The artwork on the pin is old, just so you guys know. Specifically, it's about 4 years old.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well that bums me out...is it sad I had a feeling it may have looked kind of awkward though? I feel like all the official Kingdom Hearts pins have looked a little awkward though, so that's why...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
If they give us nothing special for 2.5, I can only hope that they're saving whatever ideas they have for a ridiculously awesome KH3 collector's edition. Otherwise, Square has no clue what they're doing, seeing as they're missing out on a lot of extra cash.

But, we shall see tomorrow I suppose.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there's nothing else, oh man just you you wait, I'll march right up to SE's front step and knock on the door really hard and fast and cross my arms and tap my foot and then yell, "Hey you guys!" or something like that.

You wouldn't need to knock. Their lobby is open to the public.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's the official announcement for the limited edition. With just the pin. Aren't you excited?

Pin.jpg
Limited%20Edition.jpg

Yamuraiha

Awards
I was thinking of getting the limited edition if it looked like 1.5's (I regret that I got the book and not the normal case ugh) and now that 2.5 seems to come in a regular case I probably won't get the limited edition. I need to check the prices when they are available on Amazon - even if they might change - but it doesn't look like it's worth it for me.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks to this, I can rest assured that I don't have to jump through hoops to get the LE of the English version. I'll probably just go get the Japanese CE and English normal edition instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back