• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Limited Edition!

I think they'll announce a more formal Collector's Edition down the road. There's a difference between just a simple limited edition and a collector's edition and I'm sure they wouldn't think we'd settle for this after all those surveys and such. I smell a rouse from this

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

@Spock: I fully understand the value of a good pin! But I don't sell them I'm a person who puts all her pins on her purse to display to the world, so I would love the pin to death no matter WHAT it was worth or what was on it.

But you can't tell me to be satisfied with a pin after seeing what Japan is getting. That's hardly fair to us, as lovers of the game ourselves. It's just not always fair to settle for less than the other guys. We get more oftentimes with other games...But this is kinda stretching the "Now we're even!" limit to me. I get it. It's not even final. But COME ON, really? Really?!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Rather than approaching the situation from that point of view, consider this: we're not exactly entitled to receive anything.

It's better to wait for a confirmation rather than freaking out now and crying foul play.

aliveafterall

Website
www.twitter.com

This is totally unfair. This better be a joke or at least have a Collector's Edition. When they asked what they should put as a special addition like how the art was for 1.5, I asked for Sora's necklace. Not a pin.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Come on Squaaarre, take my money! Offer me better goodies and I will give you more monnneey!

For real though. I want a Collector's Edition. I'll pay 20-30 dollars more if they just give me a nice CE case with some bonuses.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But you can't tell me to be satisfied with a pin after seeing what Japan is getting. That's hardly fair to us, as lovers of the game ourselves. It's just not always fair to settle for less than the other guys. We get more oftentimes with other games...But this is kinda stretching the "Now we're even!" limit to me. I get it. It's not even final. But COME ON, really? Really?!

Haha, but I know we are getting more so I'm not bothered in the slightest. Square Enix saw our survey answers. They know we want CEs with oodles of crap. They know they sell extremely well, and they know that there are thousands of insane Kingdom Hearts fans that will get their hands on whatever they can get.

:3 So I'm cool. This is just one thing they have shown from this LE. We are getting more, and I'm expecting a CE down the line.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A PIN OMG ;A; I'm kinda excited about this (since ahhhh official Disney merchandise! And I bet it'll have the cute Mickey plug thing on the back! :D), but I'm not 100% sure about it either, mostly because I'm not a huge pin collector (although I'm a sucker for KH merchandise, especially Disney stuff ;~;).

I really want to see if Square announces a special edition on their site with more bonuses in it. They mentioned Wayfinders in their survey before, sooooo... I'm still kinda holding out on that *twiddles thumbs* >.>;;

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

They mentioned Wayfinders in their survey before, sooooo... I'm still kinda holding out on that *twiddles thumbs* >.>;;

This would be the best possible outcome.

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

I know we're getting more than this. They just like to keep secrets. Keep us waiting. Build up the suspense. I just know it! I mean pins are cool, but really?

Everybody cross your fingers for little Wayfinder charms.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

It's better to wait for a confirmation rather than freaking out now and crying foul play.

This is the internet. Asking for people not to freak out over the littlest thing is like asking the casual gamer to not ship SoKai...it ain't gonna happen.

Don't get my hopes up lol xD Although I can't say I wouldn't mind them being to scale (so as big as they were in BbS which is pretty big).

KHRULER

Awards

I know we're getting more than this. They just like to keep secrets. Keep us waiting. Build up the suspense. I just know it! I mean pins are cool, but really?

I basically checked almost everything on that survey,I mean, how could you not want everything on there? lol

kngdmhrts2

Now to wait for when it's announced for Europe too, but they pull a FFX/X-2 again and we don't get a free upgrade and instead pay £5-£10 more to get it.

Heartkeeper

Awards

I hope the LE comes to Europe too and the design matches the 1.5 LE.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Considering how they've now removed the info from the website, that tells me possibly two things.

1. They have more CE stuff to announce, hence the SE dudes hit the abort button because they weren't supposed to reveal the pin info yet until they're ready to blow the lid on everything.

2. Since they seem like they're about to talk about CE stuff, maybe they will announce it at Comic Con?

Who knows. After all, we got the LE info for 1.5 out of the blue a month after it was released in Japan. Square is weird with announcing things at absolutely random moments.

"Oh, E3 is in a few days? Let's release the trailer RITE NAO and then have little else to talk about for the entire event."

"10:00pm on a Tuesday night? Better announce that Limited Edition then."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Considering how they've now removed the info from the website, that tells me possibly two things.

It was probably just a human error/computer error deal.

SDCC starts tomorrow, though, so they were probably saving this stuff for a shiny press release at 6am and a PS Blog post.

nbd

Princess Marina

I've managed to pre-order that Collectors Edition on Ebay... but I really think the only extra we might get is an Artbook... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back