• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm down with pretty much anything at this point.
Pin? Check.
Cool case (possibly metallic?! I'd LOVE that!), tiny art book, pretty discs, keychain, more pins, a message from Nomura...I'd be ok with this stuff, as well.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm down with pretty much anything at this point.
Pin? Check.
Cool case (possibly metallic?! I'd LOVE that!), tiny art book, pretty discs, keychain, more pins, a message from Nomura...I'd be ok with this stuff, as well.

Steel Cases are my THANG!

Since everyone cares, the steel cases I have (including a couple movies) are:
The Last of Us
Uncharted 3
Ni No Kuni
Metal Gear Rising
The Last Samurai
Oblivion (movie, not game)

I think I might be missing a couple... But I would LOVE to add KH to my list of steel cases. I imported just UK steel case for 15 bucks for MGSRising. It's the sexiest~

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i can't believe it a pin
bad luck, Japan, looks like we win again!

Dude, this post. Every once in a while I run into a post like this that for some reason makes me laugh uncontrollably, I freaking love it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Limited Edition!

I basically checked almost everything on that survey,I mean, how could you not want everything on there? lol

I didn't check everything because I knew there was a chance they would look at the results and go, "Oh, looks like they'd be perfectly happy with stickers. We don't need to give them wayfinders or figurines."

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah, I remember taking the survey and entering genuinely honest answers. Cause I want what I really want. Unfortunately, not a pin collector, but I'm interested to see what it looks like. There's gotta be more heading our way though.

Please look forward to it.

KHRULER

Awards

I didn't check everything because I knew there was a chance they would look at the results and go, "Oh, looks like they'd be perfectly happy with stickers. We don't need to give them wayfinders or figurines."

Oh I said almost everything.I even went back to do the survey over just to make sure they get the hint we want wayfinders and ect..Hopefully we get what we're asking.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I remember taking the survey and entering genuinely honest answers. Cause I want what I really want. Unfortunately, not a pin collector, but I'm interested to see what it looks like. There's gotta be more heading our way though.

Please look forward to it.

From what I've seen, it looks pretty nice and high quality. Spot on with the original artwork anyways.

Last edited:

nevershoutalex

is this even true? since it's not in every were it says about the limited edition and stuff, so were did people find the info about the pin for the limited edition?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
is this even true? since it's not in every were it says about the limited edition and stuff, so were did people find the info about the pin for the limited edition?
Square Enix removed the information because the limited edition isn't supposed to be revealed until tomorrow.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I really hope the game won't come in the same sleeve that the 1.5 limited edition did. I really don't like how the disc is at the end of the artbook.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there is no CE for North America, well...what a way to drop the ball for the most hyped of the two HD collections after Japan gets 6 fucking options.

Sdog

Awards
O how I hope we get a CE edition with both collections, that casing was so gorgeous *-*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really hope the game won't come in the same sleeve that the 1.5 limited edition did. I really don't like how the disc is at the end of the artbook.

Since it's becoming less and less likely we're getting anything but this pin, I don't think we'll have to worry about that.

Everyone's OCD must be going haywire if it turns out that this is all we're getting.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Same. If they give us a legit wayfinder, hell even options of having Kairi's or TAV's wayfinders for example, I'd be over the moon. I want some cool memorabilia from the series for once (aside from the plethora of PA figures I own)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Shame there's likely no CE for the game. People aren't gonna be happy when they see this pin tho.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Maybe this will be the coolest fucking pin you'll ever see. And hey it's free, although I'd rather not order through their site though.

But my ocd will drive me nuts if 2.5's case doesn't match the artbook case of 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back