• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix in Dengeki Playstation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not so sure why they only voiced the scenes in theatre mode of the PS2 version of KH2FM, but eh. If it happens again for 2.5 (which I think there's no reason for this since they could just use the archive audio from the theatre mode and slap it into the in-game scene), then I'd say the English-version FM-exclusive scenes will only be voiced in theatre mode as well.

I don't know. Let's just see. But the point I'm trying to make is that if the Japanese recording of the lines is available, then it's highly likely that they will come up with the English recording as well.

Tbh I'd be happy just to have those silent scenes given english text so I can get an official translation.
Whether they get english voices or not never really concerned me.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, that same contrast is there in the vanilla KH2FM, so I don't think it'd be too bad-- they're not saying anything important anywhom.

But the original KH2FM was all in English, while this one will assuredly be in Japanese for Japan like the first remix. Which means they won't be silent in the Japanse version anymore. Plus, it was honestly really awkward going from voices one second to everyone like mouth flapping the next. Though probably less jarring then the Secret Episode in BBS where the battle sounds are in English, and then Aqua suddenly speaks Japanese in the cutscenes...that needs dubbed too please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back