• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Final Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
"この力 友のために”/"Kono chikara tomo no tame ni." Gah! Still my favorite Terra line. X)

Also, I don`t know if many of you have found this cutscene, but when Sora wakes up, go to the Sandlot before the Usual Spot.
I`ve only witnessed this scene once myself, so I don`t remember the details, but I do recall that it relates to the four crystal trophy during the second visit. Just a reminder, guys.

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards
Still ways away till it's time for EU launch but at least next month I can feast my ears on the new soundtrack.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Oh my goodness, when they said they were going to make 2.5 look even prettier than 1.5 they were NOT kidding. Wow, it looks stunning. I gasped when I saw that scene near the beginning where Terra is looking out over the Keyblade Graveyard. The textures look SO much better. No more low-res blurring! Everything looks fantastic. Now I'm even more excited for this!

Xagzan

Awards
Oh man, Passion is so much better than Sanctuary. That's the one advantage the JP KH2 will always have over international versions, now that Final Mix is coming to everyone.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I wish I could say that I'd never died during the Xigbar fight, Blackdrazon, but I'd be lying. Congrats to you for never having lost, though! Here's hoping you can keep that record in II.5, with the recalibrated difficulties and all:) ...I'm so not looking forward to when he turns that room into that tiny square and uses his unavoidable, most powerful attack, though. I'm going to die many times: I can just feel it.

And I'm right there with you, rawpower and hemmoheikkinen, when it comes to crying over this trailer and the eventual game itself, probably. LOL. I'm going to be such a wreck... But I've been with this series from the beginning, so I suppose it's to be expected. Especially since there might be something KHIII related in the credits or something. I wonder if I'll be able to hold off on spoiling stuff like that until the game comes out in the U.S.... probably not. If there is something, though, here's hoping it doesn't give too much of the KHIII plot away!

Sdod: KHII was the game that they advertised the most, if I'm recalling correctly. And I remember that I used to enjoy the heck out of seeing those commercials. Here's hoping that Disney will be on the scene and actually advertise II.5 this time. Otherwise... I can't really understand what they're doing. -le sigh- This would be a great game to advertise! The last thing leading up to KHIII (most likely), a good entry point for people with Birth by Sleep, more stuff than I.5 had, as well as with some of the most cherished games in the franchise in HD, new Re:Coded scenes, as well as the heavy Final Mix contents we never got... I could go on and on, really.

And I know exactly what you're talking about, SquarePhoenix. If you go to the Sandlot, there's a scene where Seifer's being a jerk to Sora and the gang, basically--and almost gets in a fist fight with them--but the Struggle Tournament prompter tells them to save it for that. LOL. Anyway, I do think it's a semi-important scene, because the scene where you meet them regularly does act like it's continuing off of that one. So it probably would be worth everyone's while to see it=)

SORA619

Awards
If this trailer had English voices instead Japanese it would be one of the greatest trailers!! I'm still a little mad that Japan will get the game in one month and we have to wait 3 more months but anyway...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
If this trailer had English voices instead Japanese it would be one of the greatest trailers!! I'm still a little mad that Japan will get the game in one month and we have to wait 3 more months but anyway...

But a two month turnaround is actually really good as far as KH localization goes.

limit

Ohh lord I think I'm in love...

I-It's only a month away... I can keep lying to myself... but everything looks so damn beautiful and I'm going to cry! Even the 2 seconds of the fight between Roxas and Sora was amazing! I think I'm going to play BBS first because KH2 is so much longer and I love them both.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In typical SE fashion, an English version will probably be released within the next few days/weeks.

I am surprised by how we've gone back to English and Japanese exclusive trailers though. For the longest time, we only had the same versions of both, but they're starting to really mix things up again and include more variety.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Question: was the lip-sync in this remastering revised? To me it looks better.

I don't think so...(not to mention the trailer is slightly out of sync so its even harder to tell)

Oh man, Passion is so much better than Sanctuary. That's the one advantage the JP KH2 will always have over international versions, now that Final Mix is coming to everyone.

I have to agree. I love Passion ;~; I can't wait to get my hands on 2.5 next month

It won't be too long! If you are in school, then that will occupy your time for the most part.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Man, they are pumping these trailers out left and right! I can't wait to see what they'll do for another English trailer.

It looks so gorgeous on the TV, even with Youtube quality. Gah, I can't wait. Just 28 more days...

I'm with you there, man. December 2 just can't come soon enough.

Oh wait...I have a final exam on December 3.

T-T

Getting nostalgic just listening to Passion now... I am so glad that this game is nearly out! I am SO glad. I can't wait anymore.

Some things that stuck out to me while watching this:
The land of the Keyblade Graveyard looks really nice and craggy
Aqua's hair looks amazing
There are particles in the air at The Keyblade Graveyard now
Look at all those Re:Coded scenes! Look at them! Roxas fight scene, Alice, the unlikely trio fighting alongside each other in the Coliseum...
Mickey being a badass and saving everyone again
Kairi's Japanese VA still being the cutest thing ever
Naminé's Japanese VA ending the trailer in a serene fashion
Hades checking out Aqua's physique again. XD
You go, Terra. Beat up that mirror, please. LOL.
The sky in the background, when Terra's performing the Rite on Riku, looks GORGEOUS!!!!
Sora and Naminé almost holding hands again, before they're enveloped in Light, and then start seeing all those in need of saving!!!
Aqua cradling Ventus' fallen form looks so much better for some reason. It's because of the more vivid colors, I think.
Why is everything so pretty?! -sobs-

I'm so ready for this now, guys. I'm so ready!

I can't get this game in my hands--and spoil all the Re:Coded scenes for myself--fast enough!

Fantastic trailer! Just- fantastic trailer, SE! My hat is off to you guys. Yep!

Agreed. I actually can't wait to see the Re:coded scenes considering just how much better everything looks. The scenes with Roxas holding out his hand and Hercules, Sora and Cloud all together stood out to me as well.

Also, did anyone notice a certain someone at the bottom left screen in the scene from Re:coded at 1:50?

Nice trailer. But too... too short!!

Agreed. I actually would have liked another ten minute one like the one 3D got (I think that was for Jump Festa? I can't remember).

Oh well, maybe we'll get an English trailer highlighting some of the new things sometime soon. :)

It would be illogical for me to experience any emotion from watching this trailer, and yet...I find myself rendered to tears as I remember being in high school playing KH2 in lieu of my homework & BBS in lieu of my college assignments & Re:coded FEELS NAMINE MAKING ME SAD ;~;

Ah yes, I remember those days. "A.P. World History can wait! I have to beat Xemnas!" XD I actually still bring my PSP with me every once in a while to tackle some of the bonus bosses inbetween classes. Needless to say, I still have to level grind to defeat No Heart.

"この力 友のために”/"Kono chikara tomo no tame ni." Gah! Still my favorite Terra line. X)

Also, I don`t know if many of you have found this cutscene, but when Sora wakes up, go to the Sandlot before the Usual Spot.
I`ve only witnessed this scene once myself, so I don`t remember the details, but I do recall that it relates to the four crystal trophy during the second visit. Just a reminder, guys.

I think I remember. IIRC, you go to The Usual Spot automatically after you leave the entrance to the mansion. I think you are supposed to go there before going to the train station to trigger the cutscene.

Also, interesting tidbit: as Roxas, on Day 4 you can fight Seifer in the Back Alley before and inbetween Struggle matches. I only just found this out on a recent playthrough and even then only because I was goofing around wondering if I could leave the Sandlot.

In typical SE fashion, an English version will probably be released within the next few days/weeks.

I am surprised by how we've gone back to English and Japanese exclusive trailers though. For the longest time, we only had the same versions of both, but they're starting to really mix things up again and include more variety.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised myself. That being said, I kind of like it. I like to see more of these where the trailer focuses more on which flows better in whatever language.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Late reply but dat trailer...so gorgeous. TnT This wait is a torture like no other....

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Also, did anyone notice a certain someone at the bottom left screen in the scene from Re:coded at 1:50?
It's pretty conspicuous, a still from that point was in a scan not too long ago. Xion has been in that scene in every version of the game, though, so it's not surprising.
You want us to make one? Or for Square Enix to release an official English trailer?
Both?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
She was there in the original game, and you can see her in this screenshot;
kh25_recoded_system_img_02.jpg

Oh well, maybe we'll get an English trailer highlighting some of the new things sometime soon. :)
New Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Can we see an English version of the trailer, please?

You want us to make one? Or for Square Enix to release an official English trailer?

It's pretty conspicuous, a still from that point was in a scan not too long ago. Xion has been in that scene in every version of the game, though, so it's not surprising.

Both?
It's a bit hard for us to make one because of a number of factors.
1) The original scenes might have music playing at the same time as the audio which would make it sound weird.
2) We don't have an official english dub for Re:coded yet so we couldn't turn that into English.
3) We can't upload any trailers featuring Utada songs as it is copyrighted music and the video is immediately muted.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
I think I remember. IIRC, you go to The Usual Spot automatically after you leave the entrance to the mansion. I think you are supposed to go there before going to the train station to trigger the cutscene.

Also, interesting tidbit: as Roxas, on Day 4 you can fight Seifer in the Back Alley before and inbetween Struggle matches. I only just found this out on a recent playthrough and even then only because I was goofing around wondering if I could leave the Sandlot.

Ah, my bad. But close enough.
Here`s, to goofing off! (Holds up ice-cream like a Musketeer.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You guys wore me down!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=723612564354563

I made an English trailer for you guys. Please excuse some of the dialogue as it was attached to music and I couldn't separate it.
Also, please excuse Terra's line at the start as half of it was buried under a sound effect and it was impossible to hear him.

Last edited:

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Wow. That's neat enough, I love it. :D

I don't know if it's just me or does the video lag a bit every time when it reaches the part where Ventus plays Ohana Beat. Maybe the frame rate is too high for my laptop?

Anyway, good job, Chaser!

Edit: And Goldpanner, too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back