• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel92

Awards
I hope Nomura will add another cutscene replacing BBS volume 2, maybe a short video where we see Mickey finding Kingdom Key D and Aqua in Realm o f Darkness! And some piece of Xehanort opening the door with the keyblade(?).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope Nomura will add another cutscene replacing BBS volume 2, maybe a short video where we see Mickey finding Kingdom Key D and Aqua in Realm o f Darkness! And some piece of Xehanort opening the door with the keyblade(?).

I'd be okay with that. I mean, given they will probably already be getting Willa back in the recording studio for the Secret Episode in English, I could see them recording something else with her there...but that would just be for the English version if anything..

Gram

Banned
Awards

I wouldnt mind this either. That way we could firget what never was TnT

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I really hope they voice the FM scenes in English. I also like the fact that they are adding more scenes to Re:Coded so as to give it more content.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really hope they voice the FM scenes in English. I also like the fact that they are adding more scenes to Re:Coded so as to give it more content.

They would need to. They are voiced in Japanese so no way would they leave them unvoiced in English. In KH1FM, the additions scenes were unvoiced in both versions so it made sense.

haseo47

Awards
I'm just gonna be pumped to finally play Final Mix of both versions, and the fact that BBS will be on big screen instead of the dinky PSP will be marvelous. Also the fact that my PSP is crap..will be nice not to have to deal with that.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Couldn't agree more. I have always wished BBS was ps2 like it was intended to be cause of psp hassle.

haseo47

Awards
Yeah, and the fact that if you didn't want long pauses in the game when fighting you had to download data and whatever -_- so annoying.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
I come from PAL and I can confirm that is was Bleig.

Hunh... I don't know what to say but...
I come from PAL and I can confirm that it was indeed Braig.

30vlncl.jpg

Are you 100% certain that it says Bleig on your version?
I know you are in Australia, but I have a hard time imagining that SE would change the versions between the European and the Australian markets. Hmmm....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now I'm having doubts. I did give my PAL copy to my friend a while ago, but does it have the Somebody names under Xigbar's character description?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back