• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's been a long wait, but the first English trailer for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- has finally been released! 

SQUARE ENIX today released a new trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX from the recent Jump Festa event that took place in Japan. Picking up from where KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX ends, the trailer features fan-favorite characters like Sora, Roxas, Riku and Naminé alongside the Disney cast including Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Hercules, King Mickey, Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) and others – now in stunning high-definition graphics.

There are also a total of 13 new screenshots which you can view below, courtesy of Square Enix.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Woot!!! Finally, the hype keeps growing~

TnT I see they didn't bother to fix the "why did he pick you" line in kh2.....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah because 2.5 wasn't one of those things.

Chaser is referring to how there are other priorities within 2.5, not other priorities asides 2.5.

DanX

The English Kingdom Hearts Facebook page just posted this

"Big Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX news will be coming in 2014, but until then, we've got a new trailer and a bunch of awesome screenshots to cap off the end of 2013! What are you looking forward to seeing the most next year from Kingdom Hearts?"

Simultaneous release of 2.5 in English speaking countries and Japan anyone?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The English Kingdom Hearts Facebook page just posted this

"Big Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX news will be coming in 2014, but until then, we've got a new trailer and a bunch of awesome screenshots to cap off the end of 2013! What are you looking forward to seeing the most next year from Kingdom Hearts?"

Simultaneous release of 2.5 in English speaking countries and Japan anyone?
I doubt it. Square Enix has this reputation for putting out English and Japanese trailers at the same time, but throwing the release dates all over the year.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Glad to have a clear trailer. I think it looks nice, especially in BBS.

Those press screenshots are probably inaccurate, keep that in mind though

Gram

Banned
Awards
06.jpg

No longer pointed, best improvement yet~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Personally, I think Xehanort has had the biggest improvement in BBS so far. Dem wrinkles and crows feet.
09.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I hope I don't need to be worried that they took out the "Final Mix" in both titles' names for the English trailer...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No need for worry. The blog posts and press release I got states it is the Final Mix versions.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No need for worry. The blog posts and press release I got states it is the Final Mix versions.

Ah, alright then :) That's good to hear! I did see that they kept Sora's Santa costume in at the end of the trailer, but I was still a bit nervous...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The Final Mix's should be exciting stuff!

Okay, we're going to be trying something new here, so hopefully this will work. Please bear with us if everything fails miserably.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ah, alright then :) That's good to hear! I did see that they kept Sora's Santa costume in at the end of the trailer, but I was still a bit nervous...

Yeah, it's odd that they specifically removed it from the trailer. I wonder why.

The Final Mix's should be exciting stuff!

Okay, we're going to be trying something new here, so hopefully this will work. Please bear with us if everything fails miserably.

Blaming you already~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back