• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How pathetic, for what, probably views? I'm happy to see the fight, but at least credit the original source.

Or maybe to give credit to someone else? If that description is anything to go by...

There was a big issue last year when 1.5 released in Japan and a lot of people did this exact same thing. Members at 2ch eventually found out, and let me tell you, they were not happy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't be happy either, if my work was used without credit.
Unfortunately there's not much any one can do unless the original uploader makes contact with the other person.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or maybe to give credit to someone else? If that description is anything to go by...

There was a big issue last year when 1.5 released in Japan and a lot of people did this exact same thing. Members at 2ch eventually found out, and let me tell you, they were not happy.

He may have credited kh13 for the where the video was reported in the description, but it didn't belong to him.

If it's anything like last year with XY leaks, then yes I get how not pretty it was.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory" has become "A scatt red dream that's like a far-off memory"

Someone diddlyed up royally :mad:
Ok, grammar errors bug the crap outta me. I'm a little late to the party commenting on this, but I just really dislike them.
I mean, to me they just stand for a lack or proofreading. I always wonder to myself, "How the diddly did they MISS this!?"

Sorry. To me: it's a bother.

axel95

Awards
Ok, grammar errors bug the crap outta me. I'm a little late to the party commenting on this, but I just really dislike them.
I mean, to me they just stand for a lack or proofreading. I always wonder to myself, "How the diddly did they MISS this!?"

Sorry. To me: it's a bother.
You're not the only one. I can't stand issues like that. It's going to annoy the crap out of me, even more so because KH2 has a lot of nostalgia for me.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
He speaks English! Too bad he said he won't play Re:Coded on the live stream.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The guy is a massive dick, but it's all we've got so far so *shrugs*

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Is he being a dick?

I think he's fine.
If I were in his place I probably wouldn't be much different.
Bunch of gaijin out of nowhere flooding the chat, asking for this and that.

And he put up with it for a while. Answered questions, spoke English.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He's made this a shared experience, so when he verbally abuses people watching the chat and swearing at them, it looks a little disrespectful.

And personally, I found him answer the questions was so annoying. He stopped playing the game for about 10 minutes just to talk.

If I were in his position and there were a bunch of Japanese people commenting, I wouldn't care. I'm sharing this experience with them and they're enjoying it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Yeah I stopped watching after he said that he was "kinda" racist. Like what? Kinda? Then he goes cursing at the people in the chat.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
If I were in his position and there were a bunch of Japanese people commenting, I wouldn't care. I'm sharing this experience with them and they're enjoying it.
The difference is he can read English. Those of us who can't read Japanese could easily ignore it.
And "verbal abuse" is taking it a bit more seriously than I think is warranted. Obviously he was irritated, and he did elaborate on his feelings.

And don't pin all the blame on him, there were a few English chatters who weren't exactly respectful either. And it's a little disrespectful by default to come into a Japanese stream for a Japanese audience and speak nothing but English.

Regardless, it's his stream and he's allowed to do what he wants with it. If he wants to stop playing to talk with his viewers, he's more than welcome to. If he wants to ban English speakers, he has every right to do so.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Yeah I stopped watching after he said that he was "kinda" racist. Like what? Kinda? Then he goes cursing at the people in the chat.
Did he really say that? Saying you're "kinda" racist would be like me saying I'm "kinda" a girl. You either are or you aren't.
From the way y'all are talkin about the guy, I definitely don't want to watch. Doesn't sound like they're worthy of a view from me. I'm happy to just wait for a time when there isn't a rude person blithering in my ear during play. I shall simply blither for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back