• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Worlds Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You may remember that a few weeks ago Square Enix Japan released two videos highlighting the worlds featured in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Fast forward to today and we have a brand new worlds trailer for you, this time focusing on the Disney worlds from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. These worlds are fully playable in Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- when it releases in just over a months time in Japan.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will arrive at North America on December 2nd 2014, Europe on December 4th 2014, and the PAL region on December 5th 2014!

Those interested in getting the Japanese version on October 2nd should check out this article where we have compiled a list of websites where you can order the game.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Whew, they're really pumping out those trailers zetta fast by now, huh?

The details are certainly stunning when comparing them to the original PSP variants.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They really went above and beyond with Aqua's model.

All of these worlds now look fantastic (though I thought that colour was a little off in Olympus).

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really love the work they've done with BBS. It's just like it was meant to look from the start.

Also, you can hear that they've definitely not changed the music at all. Maybe they still will for some parts in the game. Guess we'll just have to find out when the game releases.

Damn that mini-game with Huey, Dewey, and Louie. When I first played BBS, I was stuck since I didn't get that stupid game ... Took me days to finish it. Nearly threw my PSP out the window in the process.

Alecs27

The models of the protagonists are perfect, they updated even the textures on the default faces, that were a problem in the first hd remix. Too bad they didn't take their time to update the worlds as much as they do with the characters but they look okay.
The final showdown is going to look epic!

kh3d2012

I really love the work they've done with BBS. It's just like it was meant to look from the start.

Also, you can hear that they've definitely not changed the music at all. Maybe they still will for some parts in the game. Guess we'll just have to find out when the game releases.

Damn that mini-game with Huey, Dewey, and Louie. When I first played BBS, I was stuck since I didn't get that stupid game ... Took me days to finish it. Nearly threw my PSP out the window in the process.

I think they have no plans on re-doing the music for BBS, since it was already made with live instruments and not by some weird tone generator unlike KH2FM... Also, the original BBS was out in 2010... Maybe Square Enix is thinking that the music is still fairly new and shouldn't be replaced at all...

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think they have no plans on re-doing the music for BBS, since it was already made with live instruments and not by some weird tone generator unlike KH2FM... Also, the original BBS was out in 2010... Maybe Square Enix is thinking that the music is still fairly new and shouldn't be replaced at all...

Well it's true that it's of higher quality than the KH1 and KH2 soundtracks, but only some were recorded with live instruments. Most included just nice synths.

They still sound very good, so I'm just being greedy here :D I still would've thought they'd put some of the re-orchestrated music from KH2 HD over to BBS HD, like the similar boss battle tracks and whatnot, but I guess they aren't.

limit

Oh it looks so amazing! Now I really can't wait to play!!

It's too bad they didn't have Aqua blush in the "One date" scene, though :p

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Oh it looks so amazing! Now I really can't wait to play!!

It's too bad they didn't have Aqua blush in the "One date" scene, though :p

Agreed, I'm actually disappointed about that myself. It's possible that it can change, but considering how close it is now to the Japanese release, I doubt it'll happen.

Oh well. It's still one of the best scenes in the game.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Yeah I was kind of hoping for some updated tracks. Especially tracks returning from KH1 and 2. This is going to look great.

I just wish they were able to give BBS some online capability. It would have made it that much more fun with the racing and mini games.

Antar

Awards
I can already see people raging at Ice Cream Beats...while I just enjoy it. >;p

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
Yeah, I'm not really surprised that BbS's tracks aren't being reorchestrated, at least most of them aren't. I'm hoping that some of the boss battle tracks, like for Vanitas, Master Xehanort, and Terra-Xehanort, are redone, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

However, I'm not super disappointed either. BbS's tracks were of much higher quality and even though I don't think they were done with a live orchestra, they sounded much closer to orchestrations, especially the strings. They didn't feel nearly as synthetic as the music in the first two games, which really needed the reorchestrations. BbS didn't need them as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back