• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I would be shocked if we don't find anything out before E3. In my opinion, that's the latest we'll go without anything new. Any day now guys, any day.

Agreed. We just need to bide our time before more information is leaked. At the very least, it gives me more time to get more cash ready for the game in case they do something more for II.5 than they did for I.5 that constitutes a LE or something...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
isnt a way that anyone can email square enix about the release date of Kingdom Hearts 2.5? i really wants some news about the development and the release date
They won't reply to any emails asking for the date of a game before they officially release that information (unless they are bored and decide to send a "We have no information regarding this title at this present time").

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Funny, that was what I'm quite worried about. Although I personally think it isn't likely to happen, that's certainly a possible "escape route" for the team.

On the (not so) plus side, with a 2015 release date for the English version, it satisfies the a-year-per-game scheme that Nomura would like to see happen. It might draw some flak from the fans if it's true, even though it probably shouldn't because that scheme wasn't even a promise... though the dissatisfaction would probably be understandable.

Oh well, speculations won't help a bit. Let's just wait and see how it eventually plays out.

"Escape route", lol, I do not know from where the assumption comes that just because 1.5 had release in a certain month that 2.5 will be the same. Obviously March is as good as over and they haven't even a japanese release yet and I do think that a worldwide simultaneous release is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Funny thing is that I do not remember Nomura ever really promising the one-game-a-year thingy but only pointing out that he would like to do so. Up to now, they always managed to meet that condition, but that does not mean they have to.
Nomura and his team get nearly always flak from fans, especially western ones, which is more often than not uncalled for anyways because there is more whining than actual constructive critic.
As pointed out by Chaser, Sign and others, it's a definitive 2014 so that shall be that.

Correct, it comes out when it comes out. I'm personally at a loss anyways what's with the constant impatience of some of the fans anyways.
Not only have I work to do and other things in Real Life, I also have quite some other games I still can play for pass time.
To be clear, I haven't even platinumed 1.5 yet nor have I started FF XIII-2 or Lightning Returns at all. And now I also invested in FF X HD...<__<

Chaser's right in that it's going to release 2014 worldwide. Says so in the trailers as well if you're still skeptical.

Nah, everything is alrighty.
Still, December is also still 2014...:rolleyes:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's all we can hope for at this point. I'm kind of annoyed that it's not even going to be present at PAX East. I'm literally this close to completely forgetting that 2.5 is actually a thing and not just a figment of imagination.

Denne

when is PAX East? i mean is it like E3?

I have thinking about but not buying the game because when i comes out most likely Kingdom Hearts 3 has come out and im going to play that instead of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Hd Remix

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have thinking about but not buying the game because when i comes out most likely Kingdom Hearts 3 has come out and im going to play that instead of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Hd Remix

There's no chance in hell that 3 will be released before 2.5.

when is PAX East? i mean is it like E3?

PAX stands for Penny Arcade Expo. It's a gaming convention dedicated to all games, whether they be tabletop or for consoles and computers. Whereas E3 is an industry event first and foremost, PAX exists for the fans. Square Enix generally has a showing there, but this year their PAX East lineup only consists of Murdered: Soul Suspect, Hitman GO, and Nosgoth.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That won't be happening. The purpose of 1.5 & 2.5 is to catch people up before 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back