• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If there were, everybody would have started running all around the place, it would have been the hot topic, and you would have known it... so you can rest easy for now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if that survey is going to influence the pre-order bonus. I hope you guys chose wisely. =.=

You say that as if we all requested only the stickers. I'm pretty sure everyone jumped the gun when we saw the "Wayfinders" as an option.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm just a click away from confirming the purchase. It takes everything in me to—

Aw, what the heck. You win.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry~ There are quite a few people on this website who own one who can definitely vouch for how beautiful they are, though 8D

(yes, I am definitely convincing you to buy one)
They're pretty too look at, bit hurtful to wear.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I wonder if that survey is going to influence the pre-order bonus. I hope you guys chose wisely. =.=

I'm sure it will. If not, it will definitely influence the CE of Kingdom Hearts III. It's painfully obvious from taking that survey that they're starting to consider what they want to do since Square knows they're going to make fat stacks from KH3 and they're going to milk the hell out of it. Pre-order and CE stuff aside, there's gonna be apparel and posters and keychains and what have you in every Hot Topic and F.Y.E across the nation.

As far as 2.5's case, I'm sure it has something to do with it as well. Why else would they ask? They're probably getting ready to start getting it together and want to make sure the fans are getting what they really want.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Well whatever the case, I can only hope that the survey would not only give us more goodies for III, but also give us a little bit for II.5 as well. I remember being disappointed with what little content the artbook gave us; then again, I assumed that Hyrule Historia spoiled me way too much until my brother showed me what a collector's edition of Dark Souls 2 would give. If we can get some good preorder incentives from the likes of Amazon or Gamestop, then I can only hope we get a lot more than what we were promised for I.5. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back