• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHT-TERROR

Can't wait to find the preorder in other shops as well asap, can't see the time to preorder that :) :) :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to wait a while until we see more of possible, even though it seems likely, limited edition confirmations.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm going to wait a while until we see more of possible, even though it seems likely, limited edition confirmations.

This. Even though the preorder automatically included the LE upgrade on Amazon, I just want to wait until its formal announcement before I throw down.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I feel like it's more fun to wait for a LE to be announced before pre-ordering. If you just drop the order for it straight away, there's no giddy excitement to be had. Then, if the day comes when one is announced, you can be super excited about that and the fact that you get to pre-order it finally. But that's just me.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm with the others in that I'd wait until formal announcements are made. Besides, there's no harm in waiting; if anything, knowing what the LE would consist of allows for better judgment whether or not I'm going to go with the preorder, although I might anyway.

I guess I'm just afraid of deciding too early and would like to gather as much information as possible before proceeding.

Denne

Is Kingdom Hearts 2.5 still in development or have they finished the game?

Denne

okay i hope that the game dont come out in december and that i will come out in just a few months

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
okay i hope that the game dont come out in december and that i will come out in just a few months
Depends on your definition of "few." Keep your mind open in case it does end up being released near the end of the year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
None yet, but it's only the start of the year. We'll be getting some news soon though!

Denne

okay i hope so. and i do hope that i will be released in jan-march or april-july

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1.5 was released about 6 months after reveal and 3 months after the release date was released (for Japan) so 2.5 might follow suit. We can't judge it though. Might be later in the year again.

Spider-Man6592

1.5 was released about 6 months after reveal and 3 months after the release date was released (for Japan) so 2.5 might follow suit. We can't judge it though. Might be later in the year again.

6 months after reveal? Thought it was closer to a year? 1.5 was announced in September 2012.

Either way, I think we can be slightly optimistic about 2.5 coming a little bit earlier than 1.5 due to the lack of complications that 1.5's Dev Team faced. On the other side of the same coin however, they might release it towards the end of the year to give themselves some more breathing room to work on and release KH3. We'll see.

Spider-Man6592

I'm misreading Chaser's comment methinks.

If KH 1.5 was released in Japan 6 months after the announcement in March, but Chaser than says it was released 3 months after that then that would place release in July...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm misreading Chaser's comment methinks.

If KH 1.5 was released in Japan 6 months after the announcement in March, but Chaser than says it was released 3 months after that then that would place release in July...

1.5 was announced in September. Six months is March.

3 months after 1.5's announcement in September was December, which was when the release date was announced. That also happened to be 3 months before the game would release in Japan (March).

Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back