• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Last night at D23 Expo Japan, the series's second HD remaster, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, was officially announced. Consisting of a playable Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Birth by Sleep Final Mix, as well as HD cinematic story scenes of Re:coded, this remaster is set for release on the Playstation 3 in 2014 for Japan and North America! With a brand new trailer to boot, it seemed like we would have to be content for a while until further details would be announced, but there's no way we would end on such a note.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix is now available for preorder on Amazon!

Please note that all details on the preorder page are treated as placeholders until the official announcement.

Source: Amazon

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Normally, I'd pre-order this ASAP, but since we'll be waiting over a year and the potential pre-order bonus won't be announced for some time, I think I'll hold off. But hey, that's awesome. Now we can look at 2.5 and 3 next to each other for the next 1-2 years on Amazon, lol.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Phew, I had a mini-heart-attack there looking at the release date on the page. Good that it's just a placeholder.

Yeah, I prefer to be informed of the preorder bonus beforehand. Is this preorder available worldwide?

Gram

Banned
Awards
^Hadn't even thought about that~ 8D Love da cover art <3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
^Hadn't even thought about that~ 8D Love da cover art <3

w/ all our heroes~

Hopefully Data Sora or Data Riku surrounded by sparkly ones and zeros will represent coded in a corner. Along side a bunch of Disney Castle characters. <3

Javelin434

Awards
The KH3 trailer is coming in less than 2 hours. Since you're in Central, it would be 1 AM for you, Javelin?
Well if you did the time zone conversion correctly, then I suppose I'll take your word for it. Looks like I'll be staying up a little later than usual then...

Oh well... I'll just be RPing in the meantime xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well if you did the time zone conversion correctly, then I suppose I'll take your word for it. Looks like I'll be staying up a little later than usual then...

Oh well... I'll just be RPing in the meantime xD

It's 11 PM PDT, so it looks right!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That was my first thought after 2.5's logo was revealed. The 1.5 art is perfect in my eyes. I can only imagine the cover art for 2.5!

In the middle: SDG, Roxas, Mickey, Kairi, Namine, and Riku, all with epic expressions.
Top left: TAV sitting, smiling, staring at the distance in a similar manner to RAX in 1.5's cover art.
Top right: Data-Sora and Jiminy sitting on a Blox.

Oh no, I've set up a bar. I really shouldn't have done that... doubtful that I would be disappointed, but still...

Gram

Banned
Awards
w/ all our heroes~

Hopefully Data Sora or Data Riku surrounded by sparkly ones and zeros will represent coded in a corner. Along side a bunch of Disney Castle characters. <3

Love the idea for coded in the corner~ Perhaps TAV sitting looking at stars in the other corner? 8D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
In the middle: SDG, Roxas, Mickey, Kairi, Namine, and Riku, all with epic expressions.
Top left: TAV sitting, smiling, staring at the distance in a similar manner to RAX in 1.5's cover art.
Top right: Data-Sora and Jiminy sitting on a Blox.

Oh no, I've set up a bar. I really shouldn't have done that... doubtful that I would be disappointed, but still...

I feel like this is all correct as far as the epic is concerned, but I think Re:coded and BBS would swap places. Think about 1.5. KH1FM was in the center, Re:CoM was top right, and 358/2 Days was top left.

Therefore, keeping up with that pattern, KH2FM would be center, BBS would be top right like Re:CoM since it's the second playable title, and Re:coded would be top left since it's another movie.

Unless Nomura wants to be artsy fartsy and switch things up. Which he very well may end up doing.

SoraroS

Awards
I'm really waiting for the Bonus Release or Ltd Editions... as soon as they reveal the items i'll buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back