• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

qqWjnBE.png

Shamelessly reposting this because of dat HD.

Glorious, truly glorious~

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Just something interesting. In the English trailer, you can hear Terra's Japanese voice during the gameplay montage.

All of them are speaking Japanese actually:p Even Sora like immediately after he yells give me strength it suddenly changes to Miyu Irino's grunts haha.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

All of them are speaking Japanese actually:p Even Sora like immediately after he yells give me strength it suddenly changes to Miyu Irino's grunts haha.

They're literally just putting the English noises over top of Japanese gameplay, lol.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I've watched the KH2FM scenes before, and I didn't notice how busted Aqua's armor / keyblade was. Dat HD. :O

Now I'm wondering if they used the same model for the scattered armor in BBS, when Braig tells Dilan to pick them up, because I never noticed any weathering.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I've watched the KH2FM scenes before, and I didn't notice how busted Aqua's armor / keyblade was. Dat HD. :O

Now I'm wondering if they used the same model for the scattered armor in BBS, when Braig tells Dilan to pick them up, because I never noticed any weathering.

Pretty sure that battle damage is new. I don't remember it either, and it wasn't damaged in the BBS scenes either.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Ahh! I'm so excited now! Even though December 2nd is quite the wait, but I'll survive. Still gotta get the plat for 1.5 anyway.

Also, that KHIII teaser! Awesome. To confirm, the lost masters are more than likely referencing the Fortellers from Chi right?

Is it bad that I'm more excited that they flashed HD DDD cutscenes onto the trailer? Is it also bad that I set my expectations so high that I believe a DDD standalone HD remaster will be coming next year so that KHIII comes out in 2016 and they need something to fill the gap? I honestly want a DDD HD remaster for the PS3/PS4 so badly. No recap, no just cutscenes, but full gameplay and cutscenes. I think I"m just setting myself up to be disappointed though lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ahh! I'm so excited now! Even though December 2nd is quite the wait, but I'll survive. Still gotta get the plat for 1.5 anyway.

Also, that KHIII teaser! Awesome. To confirm, the lost masters are more than likely referencing the Fortellers from Chi right?

Based on the information we've been given, that definitely seems to be what it's pointing to, although nothing's set in stone.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
The trailer was really cool. I`m just wondering how many will notice that it`s Xehanort and Eraqus talking in the trailer? I think it`s almost impossible if they haven`t played BBS or DDD. But at least with 2.5, most people are able to do it, and the little clip from DDD was also very fascinating.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The trailer was really cool. I`m just wondering how many will notice that it`s Xehanort and Eraqus talking in the trailer? I think it`s almost impossible if they haven`t played BBS or DDD. But at least with 2.5, most people are able to do it, and the little clip from DDD was also very fascinating.
I've seen people ask if it's Sora, Riku or Marluxia. Not many people have realised it's those two lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Most guesses I've seen are claiming that it's Vanitas speaking or completely new characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back