• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Yes, Aerial Slam was always triangle even in the original BbS, a few other commands were as well, like Tornado Strike.
;A;
You guys missed the point, which was HD Triangle commands. It's what everyone loves!!!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Ah, guess it's not new then. Well it's still lovely, wish it was a new track for KH3.
[video=youtube;ufGPPatMLU8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGPPatMLU8[/video]

Here's the full track. It's very beautiful. Who knows, maybe they will use it in KH3...

Kenzichi

I'm really excited! The 2.5 trailer really game me a lot of emotions and I love seeing some new cutscenes I've never seen before! Plus I see we might actually get a fight scene for Recoded. Good, because they let me down with no fight scenes in 358/2. I can't wait to see pissed at the world Data!Roxas also lol. Also the KH3 preview is really making me think a lot. What does he mean by the lost masters? Does he mean during the Keyblade War or this present time now?

Wait... did you guys notice that the guy on the left is talking first about the war and then the man on the right appears and says, "Yup, the master loves telling that story." There are two different people talking guys! Xehanort and Eraqus learned about the Keyblade War through their master. (I can just imagine them conversing during their break time, hehe!) So that means the lost masters Xehanort is talking about is from the Keyblade War and not about the present keyblade masters like I thought before. I wonder if we'll learn about them like in reports. Maybe KH3 will even be a parallel of the last KW like how in FF:CC three of the characters were parallels to the Loveless story. Or maybe Xehanort wants his 13 darknesses to parellel the lost masters or maybe there are some hidden powers the lost masters left behind that we're going to look for. Any thoughts on this?

Bogeta24

Was really hoping for a late August early September release, not going to lie and say I'm not disappointed. Otherwise this is awesome news, and they dubbed the extra final mix scenes!!! That KH 3 teaser though!!!!! Awesome!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

i just some little info maybe a premise of some sort at e3 anything they just can't leave us hanging like that

We already got the premise last year though?

This is more or less just reiterating old information. We've known about Xehanort's obsession with the Keyblade War from Birth by Sleep, and about darkness conquering light +old masters in KHx.

I'm really excited! The 2.5 trailer really game me a lot of emotions and I love seeing some new cutscenes I've never seen before! Plus I see we might actually get a fight scene for Recoded. Good, because they let me down with no fight scenes in 358/2. I can't wait to see pissed at the world Data!Roxas also lol. Also the KH3 preview is really making me think a lot. What does he mean by the lost masters? Does he mean during the Keyblade War or this present time now?

Getting some deep KHx vibes off that ;D

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

DiZ had what, one line in the Days movie? I think Namine had quite a few more in KH2.
DiZ had quite a few scenes in Days. Namine DID have more lines in KH2, but they've never not redubbed a character's lines for consistency in a KH game. Ever.

Either way, not really keen on them redubbing the old lines with what my ears hear as a lesser performance :\
Mm, we'll have to see. She did pretty well in CoM, but the past few years she's been sounding robotic.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

i'M SO EXCITED OMG ;AAAA; I know the December release date is pretty far off, but hey, that specific date can be excuse for me to throw a KH party~ ;w;

Not sure if someone's answered this already, so forgive me if they have! ;0; I know it's a version of Dearly Beloved from the Piano Collections CD, but I think it's this one?

It's Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved, from the first Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections album. :p

Thank you both, I actually read Narukami mentioning it before but I heard how it started on YouTube and thought that he/she was referring to another variation used in the trailer.

Awesome, I've been looking for that!

EDIT: x3 the size of the YouTube stream.. that sounds good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

October 2nd for Japan :)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

The Japanese twitter is also saying something about a collector's pack it looks like? I guess details will come out about that later. It may just be for Japan, I dunno yet.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

That makes it a two-month gap. Way better than how it was for 1.5, which was the reason why I decided to buy the Japanese version of the first compilation as well.

Still though, even with that brief a waiting period, I might still give in to temptations and purchase the Japanese version. I don't think I can hold back from nabbing it from the shelves once I see it displayed... gosh.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

The Japanese twitter is also saying something about a collector's pack it looks like? I guess details will come out about that later. It may just be for Japan, I dunno yet.
Nothing has been confirmed for North America yet. So far, that's just Japan.

We'll be updating with the information asap.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Three different packs of 2.5 you could buy, and then another one for each three that will be accompanied by a limited edition KH2 Sora Limit Form Play Art Kai (these are exclusive to ARTNIA and the SE e-STORE).

We're almost done with a formal update for this one, so give us a few more minutes xD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

my best bet we will get more kh3 info and ffxv info plus maybe they will announce something at e3

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I'd be surprised if we didn't get something of a collector's pack. Remember all those collector's pack questions on the survey?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Three different packs of 2.5 you could buy, and then another one for each three that will be accompanied by a limited edition KH2 Sora Limit Form Play Art Kai (these are exclusive to ARTNIA and the SE e-STORE).

We're almost done with a formal update for this one, so give us a few more minutes xD

Oh hot damn!!! I hope other regions get something like this too!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I hope it's not weird of me to be more hyped about the limited edition Play Arts Kai than the game itself. I need this, I need to have this edition of the game! @_@

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I hope it's not weird of me to be more hyped about the limited edition Play Arts Kai than the game itself. I need this, I need to have this edition of the game! @_@

Given how damn expensive those KH Play Arts figures are after they're resold, it's not at all weird. If those things come stateside, best pre-order them asap. Otherwise you'll be paying triple on eBay afterwards :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

If this is Japan only I'm gonna flip -__- I need that figure to keep my collection up to date but I have no interest in buying the game twice...sigh, guess someone's gotta give and it'll probably be me...I swear if all 3 of the packs contain different stuff, SE needs to get people who are better at making these things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back