• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

i hope this just a taste of what to come for e3 next week :)

Gram

Banned
Awards

I got this:

16idy0h.jpg

It's much easier to tell that they are indeed young Xehanort and Eraqus, or at least lookalikes

Was wondering how long it'd take someone to sketch that. Looks like we've learned what initially sparked Xehanort's interest.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

That goddamn Xehanort smug smile. This is undoubtedly Xehanort and Eraqus as apprentices, when Xehanort became obsessed with the Keyblade War and he's telling Eraqus all about it. Since KH3 is the finale of Xehanort, it only makes sense to get a flashback to when he started down the path to darkness.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Wow, what... I can't even begin to... it seems that I was late to the party but I'm in a meeting. I will have to wait...

I'll just express my excitement for now because the English release date has been confirmed. I haven't heard anything about the Japanese release though; is it just me not being abreast with the news? And hurray for the redubbed FM-exclusive scenes! And... ah, let me just watch the video first before commenting further...

I WANT TO WATCH THE KH3 TEASER. MEETING END QUICK PLEASE.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

We should give it 24 hours let the world take it in and break it down then we narrow it out to the sensible outcomes
Im sure some artist will be all over those two faces with the hands over them.
I am gonne cheeck deviant art like its my job tommorw for hints

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That goddamn Xehanort smug smile. This is undoubtedly Xehanort and Eraqus as apprentices, when Xehanort became obsessed with the Keyblade War and he's telling Eraqus all about it. Since KH3 is the finale of Xehanort, it only makes sense to get a flashback to when he started down the path to darkness.

Seems likely, better know who one enemy becomes the cause of nine people's lives

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

so will we get more kh3 info from e3 or no this is it

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Well, at least we have names here. We don't have to call characters by abbreviations (BHK).

Now then, on with the crazy fan theories this will undoubtedly produce.

JazzmanJB

What was the Kingdom X hint that was discussed at the beginning of the thread? I'm a little out of the loop.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

You can stay cautiously optimistic, but I wasn't even expecting this.
i just a little more info and maybe show sora new clothes for e3

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

So aside from how incredible 2.5 is looking, the english narrated FM scenes, the fact that December is really damn far away but still in 2014 so I'm not mad (cause you all know if they would have delayed it to 2015, we'd be FAR more mad at Square for "lying" to us about the 2014 release date), AND that AMAZING Kingdom Hearts III tease at the end...

Dream Drop Distance snippets you guys.

DREAM. DROP. DISTANCE. SNIPPETS.

I'm highly doubting a remaster, but if my eyes do not deceive me, they remastered those clips of DDD in this trailer. They only last a few seconds, but they definitely look high def to me. What do you think? Recap? Cutscene movie? Or PS4 rerelease?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Give it a couple hours, maybe one~

Nah, nothing crazy over here. I'm sticking to my guns that Mickey and Riku aren't looking for the BBS crew but previous Keyblade Masters from eons ago.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

What was the Kingdom X hint that was discussed at the beginning of the thread? I'm a little out of the loop.
yeah this Before my master, He who created me, disappeared,He bestowed His six followers with new names, and gave five of them a tome of prophecy.
These five followers, who were to become the Foretellers, read the future written in the tome.
Apparently a passage written on the last page shocked them.
"The war in that place will lead to the defeat and destruction of the Light.
The World will be enveloped in eternal Darkness."
the five followers are the lost masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back