• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
And as much as I love these two games, I still don't mind that they got this treatment. Although, seeing what Re:coded is getting done to it, I do now wish that the Days cinematics had been handled better. By comparison, Days is going to be so much choppier than Re:coded.

Yeah you're right. I just watched the Days scenes again the other day and they really could have used more scenes to better connect some of the scenes together.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Yeah you're right. I just watched the Days scenes again the other day and they really could have used more scenes to better connect some of the scenes together.
Yeah. As a cinematic movie, Days...really didn't FEEL like a movie. Everything was so chopped up by the different days that it was pretty much a video journal.

But Coded! Oh, now this will be a movie!!! Or at least, I'm hoping it will feel more like one!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I think my main issue was the lack of Boss fights, ESPECIALLY towards the end.

Anthony12KH

Lack of fight scenes. that was truly my issue. I wanted to watch, not read. But its a good thing they got it right in Coded.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm guessing they knew 2.5 would take much longer, so they skipped the fight scenes in Days, and just focused on Coded.

They underestimated just how much content Days had crammed into it. At first, they thought 3 hours would be plenty of time for the essentials, but it wasn't even close.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
They underestimated just how much content Days had crammed into it. At first, they thought 3 hours would be plenty of time for the essentials, but it wasn't even close.

Didn't days have 2+ hours worth of cutscenes in in it, on top of everything else, while Coded had what, 45 minutes originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back