• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Uh oh guys...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Probably less by now, better hurry up if you plan on ordering this!

eefara

Ugh, thanks for the heads up. I keep hoping Amazon US will get some, since I've got some gift cards, but it's looking less and less likely...

limit

Well, that 5000 copies left message pushed me into ordering mine. Problem is Square won't verify my Visa (don't really use Mastercard) :/
I waited 10 minutes anyway, so don't think it was going to verify after that

Is anyone having this problem? Maybe Square is having a lot of traffic?

JustSnilloc

Ugh, thanks for the heads up. I keep hoping Amazon US will get some, since I've got some gift cards, but it's looking less and less likely...

In all likelihood, no. It probably won't come to Amazon. There is a possibility of them releasing another collector's edition though... Unlikely, sure, but possible.

Well, that 5000 copies left message pushed me into ordering mine. Problem is Square won't verify my Visa (don't really use Mastercard) :/
I waited 10 minutes anyway, so don't think it was going to verify after that

Is anyone having this problem? Maybe Square is having a lot of traffic?

I didn't have any trouble personally, I used Paypal though.

eefara

In all likelihood, no. It probably won't come to Amazon. There is a possibility of them releasing another collector's edition though... Unlikely, sure, but possible.

What makes you think that? If they release the collections for the PS4, possibly. But it's highly unlikely for the PS3.

JustSnilloc

What makes you think that? If they release the collections for the PS4, possibly. But it's highly unlikely for the PS3.

It's just that in Japan, they released multiple collector's editions. Will they do it everywhere else? *shrugs* It's a possibility though. Personally, I've got my wallet vested in this CE ^_^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's just that in Japan, they released multiple collector's editions. Will they do it everywhere else? *shrugs* It's a possibility though. Personally, I've got my wallet vested in this CE ^_^

We are three weeks away from release. This is all we are getting in terms of a CE.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yeah, don't use Japan as an indicator of how other markets are treated with this series. The fact that it took the final mixes ten years to go elsewhere should be a sign.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which is such a shame because I don't think the tastes of fans in Japan are so different from the fans in the West when it comes to these things. We don't need 10 versions of a CE, but it'd be great to already be "in the plan" when they are working things out in Japan.

If Square Enix is going to operate as a global company, I think they need to really work on this a lot more in the future.

JustSnilloc

So anyone from the States/UK feel like ordering an extra copy and sending them to some KH-starved Aussies?

How much would you be willing to pay? After taxes and shipping it cost me personally $115.50, not to mention international shipping costs when it gets sent your way and a bit of compensation for all the work. (Note: May or may not be interested, though surely I'm not the only one capable of such a thing.)

monkeyru

will square enix make a new batch for 2.5 collection edition because i still want to order mine but they ran out?

Rau Le Creuset

^
I don't think so man, the best you can do now is ebay. The downside is that the product will most likely cost about double the price, and as they get even scarcer the price will continue to rise.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
will square enix make a new batch for 2.5 collection edition because i still want to order mine but they ran out?

You may need to wait a while to see if there are any leftover stock from cancelled preorders. Other than that, there will no doubt be some individuals selling them at outrageous prices online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back