• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Wall Scroll!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A product page has been put up for a Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- wall scroll! Hidemi Matsuzuka, merchandise department manager for Square Enix, has released a photo of this new product on his Facebook. You can view this under [READ MORE], or for those on the forums, you can view this below!

Click to enlarge!

Looks really good doesn't it? More details will be available soon! Hopefully this will be released to the public soon! Remember to follow KHInsider on Facebook, Twitter, Google+Tumblr and our Youtube for all Kingdom Hearts news this years E3!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd love to buy any of the wall scrolls. Posters never manage to stay up on my walls ;A;

A scroll will surely do this beautiful artwork great justice!

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Looks nice though I might wait for the one of 2.5 though my wall only has so much room left.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would take down so many posters so I could put that up.
It's so beautiful and shiny *u*

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I would make room on my wall for this. No idea where it would go, but it would HAVE to go somewhere.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Still not a huge fan of the cover art for 1.5 HD Remix.

COME ON SE, MAKE THIS INTO A WALLSCROLL!!!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm surprised they never released high quality artwork of that yet.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
At least you're not throwing change... don't want to break your screen ;D

also I agree with Kupo, that artwork should also totally be a wall scroll.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Both would be lovely. I like how the sky opens up on the wall scroll, and I'm still in love with Sora's "Game of Thrones" chair.

Yeah! It'd probably look neat side by side with my poster of Nomura's original artwork of this.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Both would be lovely. I like how the sky opens up on the wall scroll, and I'm still in love with Sora's "Game of Thrones" chair.

Yeah! It'd probably look neat side by side with my poster of Nomura's original artwork of this.

Now I want a poster of that original artwork.

i want ALL THE POSTERS
although I've always preferred the KH1FM artwork over the original one

kupo1121

Awards
Ahh they need to. We need to see a cleaner version of it. ;~;

They still haven't even released THAT yet! What is this SE?!?!? They should really consider making all of the covers in CGI. Which cover would you guys want to see the most (besides KH1 which is already made)? I'd probably want to see DDD in CGI the most, I'd love to see the clouds.

Back on topic though, I'm curious why they made that art if all they have used it so far for is the cover of a magazine, they really should make it into a wall scroll. I can see many people throwing money at the screen...

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
They still haven't even released THAT yet! What is this SE?!?!? They should really consider making all of the covers in CGI. Which cover would you guys want to see the most (besides KH1 which is already made)? I'd probably want to see DDD in CGI the most, I'd love to see the clouds.
Probably... Re:coded's.

DEM CG BUG BLOX YO

:p

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I'd actually like to see Days CGI'd.

kupo1121

Awards
I'd actually like to see Days CGI'd.

I was also thinking Days but then I realized I'd love to see the clouds and Sora and Riku falling with Mickey going after Sora in CGI. I think we can just agree that BbS would be meh since we've already seen the CGI artwork of the keyblade graveyard which imo is cooler than the cover itself.

Oh! A CGI 1.5 HD remix would also be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back