• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Vəntus;6018762 said:
I finally did it! I got all the trophies for KHFM! I'm not even gonna try Re:CoM, and I won't even start until the US version releases.

Congratulations! I just realized the trophies for KHFM and Re:CoM that require you to get to level 99 will be a problem for me. I'm not really a grinder and out of all of the games KH2 is the only one i've gotten to level 99 in. xD

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Well, I had to play three playthroughs, I managed to get the easier trophies such as Heartless Hunter and Treasure Hunter on my first playthrough, along with undefeated on my Proud playthrough, on my normal I attempted to do Speedster and all the rest on my beginner playthrough, which lasted 60 hours up until the final trophy. Gummi missions took quite a lot of time (3 days!) to do, and after that I continued to do synthesis and weapon collecting. It would have taken less than a month if I didn't get burnt out during the first two playthroughs, especially after the stress of the Speedster trophy which I wanted to do alongside Unchanging Armor but Kingdom Key would not allow that. I really just followed guides on the internet mostly although you'll want to get rid of the difficulty trophies as soon as possible and then start on Beginner to do the rest.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Vəntus;6019517 said:
Well, I had to play three playthroughs, I managed to get the easier trophies such as Heartless Hunter and Treasure Hunter on my first playthrough, along with undefeated on my Proud playthrough, on my normal I attempted to do Speedster and all the rest on my beginner playthrough, which lasted 60 hours up until the final trophy. Gummi missions took quite a lot of time (3 days!) to do, and after that I continued to do synthesis and weapon collecting. It would have taken less than a month if I didn't get burnt out during the first two playthroughs, especially after the stress of the Speedster trophy which I wanted to do alongside Unchanging Armor but Kingdom Key would not allow that. I really just followed guides on the internet mostly although you'll want to get rid of the difficulty trophies as soon as possible and then start on Beginner to do the rest.

Haha, sounds like you need to detox. Congrats on the KH1 trophy completion! I definitely will be taking my time getting them all. Probably doing playthroughs of the series versus mastering the individual games one at a time. Speedster I can see holding off on for a Beginner or Standard run, but I'm nervous about Unchanging Armor & Undefeated. I'll most likely have to get them with Beginner Mode.

Decrith

Everytime I go visit the local game store to check out whats new, I always end up staring at KH 1.5, I really wanna buy the game right now, but man I don't want to regret it because I can't read or speak Japanese.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Everytime I go visit the local game store to check out whats new, I always end up staring at KH 1.5, I really wanna buy the game right now, but man I don't want to regret it because I can't read or speak Japanese.

Where do you live? Do they import games there without anyone asking for them?

Decrith

Where do you live? Do they import games there without anyone asking for them?

Philippines ^^

AFAIK only the really really popular games get Japanese imports, Resident Evil, Tales of Series, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts to name a few.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Haha, sounds like you need to detox. Congrats on the KH1 trophy completion! I definitely will be taking my time getting them all. Probably doing playthroughs of the series versus mastering the individual games one at a time. Speedster I can see holding off on for a Beginner or Standard run, but I'm nervous about Unchanging Armor & Undefeated. I'll most likely have to get them with Beginner Mode.
Undefeated is really easy, just save and grind a little bit above what you expect to get by with. I managed to do it with Standard, while Unchanging Armor NEEDS Beginner. It CANNOT be done any higher unless you wish to level up to 99 and farm power ups and such. I'm just glad there's no Lv1 Completion trophy.

Decrith

Vəntus;6021016 said:
Unchanging Armor NEEDS Beginner.

I wouldn't say need it, but it is the wiser choice. And yes thank you SE for not making a Level 1 Completion Trophy

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I wouldn't say need it, but it is the wiser choice. And yes thank you SE for not making a Level 1 Completion Trophy

It NEEDS beginner IMO It is POSSIBLE on Standard or Expert (if you're daring enough to try) but boss battles will take so much longer especially once you get around Atlantis it really isn't worth the trouble. The handicaps you get in Beginner (The Power Ups, Accessories) really make up for the fact you can't change your equipment until the very end of the main story.

Decrith

Setsuna ♥;6021096 said:
It NEEDS beginner IMO It is POSSIBLE on Standard or Expert (if you're daring enough to try) but boss battles will take so much longer especially once you get around Atlantis it really isn't worth the trouble. The handicaps you get in Beginner (The Power Ups, Accessories) really make up for the fact you can't change your equipment until the very end of the main story.

For an average gamer, yes. But for those die hard gamers, the kind that played Dark Souls without any guide and beat it with ease. I can say they can easily get it even at level 1.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
For an average gamer, yes. But for those die hard gamers, the kind that played Dark Souls without any guide and beat it with ease. I can say they can easily get it even at level 1.

Are we still talking about the Unchanging Armor trophy ? lol Completing the game at level 1 without changing equipment on Standard or Proud , I'm sure someone has done it on youtube before but for the trophy unless you're trying to prove something to yourself thats an awful lot of unneeded work for the sake of a trophy.

BagelBreath

Awards
I can't unlock the Beginner/Standard difficulty trophies by completing proud mode? :S
Does unchanging armor require that I not change ANY equipment? What about potion/item slots? D:

I don't know if I can deal with getting to lvl 99 or doing all the synthesizing. Won't be getting One-Winged Angel either, I've accepted that KH1 Sephiroth is impossible and I'll never defeat him, no matter how many times I try. Even after using cheat codes on my original KH1, the game crashes mid fight. xD

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't unlock the Beginner/Standard difficulty trophies by completing proud mode? :S
Does unchanging armor require that I not change ANY equipment? What about potion/item slots? D:

I don't know if I can deal with getting to lvl 99 or doing all the synthesizing. Won't be getting One-Winged Angel either, I've accepted that KH1 Sephiroth is impossible and I'll never defeat him, no matter how many times I try. Even after using cheat codes on my original KH1, the game crashes mid fight. xD

You must level up a lot for Sephiroth. It's more than possible to defeat him on a high level

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
You must level up a lot for Sephiroth. It's more than possible to defeat him on a high level

Yeah I believe when I finally defeated KH1 Sephiroth I was somewhere between level 70-80.

Not going to happen then, I hate grinding. I finished DDD around level 25 on Proud. xD

I hate grinding too but as Lnds said:

I hate grinding in general as well, but this is KH. I do it for fun :)

:biggrin:

axel95

Awards
I hate grinding in general as well, but this is KH. I do it for fun :)
Story of my life. I have probably put around 500 hours into this series, and I don't regret a single one!!!! Well, maybe some of the Days and Re:coded. They both got repetitive and boring pretty quick. Besides that, no regrets!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back