• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORA619

Awards
A lot harder than I imagined. Doing two playthroughts on KH1 is easy. I've done more than 10 in the PS2 era. Doing 2 playthroughts for RE:CoM is easier because I've only played the GBA version. BUT... Beat the whole story in under 15 hours? Sephiroth, Ansem(OrganizationXIII coat) and phantom are only bronze trophies?? Why square why?? Still, I will get the platinums. :cool:

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah it looks like at least 2 playthroughs to get all of the trophies but i'm not too upset about that. xD But some of these trophies will require me to do things I didn't on the PS2 like getting all of Donald and Goofy's weapons and getting all of the trinities and making a gummi ship. :p

FireKnight251

It's possible if you do it on the lowest mode setting and use that for a speed run as well. :x I know your pain, though. I'm staring at all of this and crying because I have no time to do a lot of the other things.

The speed run sounds like a walk in the park to me actually, because I've literally memorized the bare minimum needed to do this game. And I GUESS I can do a playthrough on Beginner Mode again... Even though it's really just so unfair for the game XD I love to handicap myself on Expert by getting the lowest level gain speed from 1-50 and by choosing the Staff and giving up the Sword for equal stats all around :3 An extra bit of MP is the only edge I give myself! But my Strength and Defense will be pitifully low as a result :3

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
3 things.

1. I stand by what I said before, but overall these names are uninspired. But it's an HD collection so I didn't even expect to have awesome trophy names like in AC

2. I just love how they still used Soras old promo image forSingle Attack Challenge:
17.png

3. I also love how Sephiroth and Xemnas, the hardest bosses in the game, earn you only bronze trophies. Apparently square doesn't think they're good enough even for silver. XD

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
*Unchanging Armor Cleared the game without changing equipment once *Silver*
*Undefeated Cleared game without using continue *Silver
*Speedster Defeated World of Chaos in the End of the World in under 15 hours of play time *Gold
*Gummi Ship Collector* Obtained all gummi ship blueprints *Bronze
*Flying Ace Defeated over 2,500 enemy ships in the gummi ship *Bronze
*Customizer Improved a gummi ship's stats by remodelling a gummi ship *Bronze
*Top Ace Cleared all gummi ship courses *Bronze
*Test Pilot Cleared gummi ship mission 1 *Bronze
*Top Pilot Cleared gummi ship mission 2 *Bronze
*Ace Pilot Cleared gummi ship mission 3 *Bronze

No platinum for me then.

Claire-Farron

These trophies sound so much harder to get than the Final Fantasy Xiii and Xiii-2 ones

Fun. More time on my ps3 i could be using to beat my other games and stuff.

*Has issues with Square's trophies.*

Hopefully everything will be easier to get.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
These trophies sound so much harder to get than the Final Fantasy Xiii and Xiii-2 ones

Fun. More time on my ps3 i could be using to beat my other games and stuff.

*Has issues with Square's trophies.*

Hopefully everything will be easier to get.

not XIII-2. Those are harder by far for me.

thes I've had plenty of practice for.

Cloud2121

I'm going to complete this list! >W<

And to think that I actually completed KH without changing my equipment on my very first play through! Who would've thought I would get a trophy now for it. I wish i could transfer my memory card data though. . . .

05.png
Unchanging Armor you're mine!!!!!!! >:3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't see how some people feel like these trophies are impossible.

Unchanging Armor Cleared the game without changing equipment once *Silver*
Just do a beginner mode play through.

Undefeated Cleared game without using continue *Silver
Save often, and if you do die just click "load" or restart the game.

Speedster Defeated World of Chaos in the End of the World in under 15 hours of play time *Gold
Beginner run through. Skip all the cutscenes.

Gummi Ship Collector* Obtained all gummi ship blueprints *Bronze
Yeah, these are random while flying right? Well should be easy to get if you...

Flying Ace Defeated over 2,500 enemy ships in the gummi ship *Bronze
...don't use warp and fly everywhere, easily allowing you to defeat 2500+ ships.

Customizer Improved a gummi ship's stats by remodelling a gummi ship *Bronze
This one is easy. You just need to edit a gummi ship.

Top Ace Cleared all gummi ship courses *Bronze
Test Pilot Cleared gummi ship mission 1 *Bronze
Top Pilot Cleared gummi ship mission 2 *Bronze
Ace Pilot Cleared gummi ship mission 3 *Bronze
I'm not sure what the missions are, but with a strong customised ship, should be easy.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I love these trophies, I actually think most of them are easy even though I haven't done any of them before. ​I'm in denial.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I don't see how some people feel like these trophies are impossible.

Just do a beginner mode play through.

Save often, and if you do die just click "load" or restart the game.

Beginner run through. Skip all the cutscenes.

Yeah, these are random while flying right? Well should be easy to get if you...

...don't use warp and fly everywhere, easily allowing you to defeat 2500+ ships.

This one is easy. You just need to edit a gummi ship.

I'm not sure what the missions are, but with a strong customised ship, should be easy.

I'm not saying they are impossible. I'm just saying that I suck at video games, and I hat KH1's gummi ships.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
Wow, that's one of the biggest trophy lists ever!!
The only ones I'm worried about are the ones requiring you to beat the game without continuing (possible if you reset I guess) and the ones for beating the game on Proud! I guess having beat these in the past will prove good practice!
Still, I'm very impressed they went with 50+ trophies for the first game! I expected they'd settle for a White Knight's style list or one based solely around completing worlds (maybe 30 at most, I expected)

TepidShark

Awards
@Master Spockanort: By the way, the You Can Fly! Trophy says Wonderland instead of Neverland in the article.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm dissapointed that almost every single trophy is bronze (complete jimmini's journal 100% and defeat sephiroth, unknown etc) but other then that I really like them, probably gonna platinum before 2013 is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back