• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Days added (please ignore my terrible Japanese those titles are all kinds of romantic and idk how to translate por favor)

Edit: I changed the translation for the Days trophy titles a bit. I think they work a little better. Somebody more experienced can do A LOT better at reading them...

Thanks for all the effort. ^__^

All the trophy graphics look really awesome.

Lol, with the names of the last three Days-trophies they're really trying to hammer the "growing hearts"-fact revealed in DDD home, don't they?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for all the effort. ^__^

All the trophy graphics look really awesome.

Lol, with the names of the last three Days-trophies they're really trying to hammer the "growing hearts"-fact revealed in DDD home, don't they?

Yeah xD Also I fixed it one more time xD I'M SO INDECISIVE :x

But yeah it is definitely throwing back to KH3D and the whole "Hearts grow" (thank goodness!)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah xD Also I fixed it one more time xD I'M SO INDECISIVE :x

But yeah it is definitely throwing back to KH3D and the whole "Hearts grow" (thank goodness!)

Sometimes the tendency of Japanese writing to have several different meanings/translations can be a curse as well I see, lol.

It's a neat little gimmick so to say, partly tying in even the trophies to the underlying themes of the series.

So in a way, all connecting together back our recent title... Clever.

Yeah well, Nomura did say that he wanted to bring everything together before KH III, so even this is a small but subtle nod to that. Although only people who have played DDD will recognize it immediately while others who first see it may be lead to think more about what the whole "no heart"-issue is about and start to suspect something is even more foul about Xemnas. *ggg*

---

BtW, some of the Trophy images are truly adorable, like the Jiminy or Chip n'Dale-one.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sometimes the tendency of Japanese writing to have several different meanings/translations can be a curse as well I see, lol.

Well, all languages are like that! Any language can have double meanings and puns and ambiguity etc. It's just that the specific differences between two languages (in this case articles, pronouns and plurals) make that sort of thing hard to retain in translation :C

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

It's a neat little gimmick so to say, partly tying in even the trophies to the underlying themes of the series.

Yeah well, Nomura did say that he wanted to bring everything together before KH III, so even this is a small but subtle nod to that. Although only people who have played DDD will recognize it immediately while others who first see it may be lead to think more about what the whole "no heart"-issue is about and start to suspect something is even more foul about Xemnas. *ggg*

---

BtW, some of the Trophy images are truly adorable, like the Jiminy or Chip n'Dale-one.

I like the trophies!! :D I really like it when everything leads up to the big finale, don't you think? :)

I really love Trophy of Kairi! :D She's so cute!! Gosh, I wonder how Trophy of Aqua looks like.. O_O Give me my Trophy of Aqua now!!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I'm loving this! but I still thinkg WYWUAS and AIW were lazy names. nice songs though!

I myself will do a separate Beginnier playthrough for unchanging, undefeated, and speedster. everything else I can get in Proud.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(I am slightly sad these titles are kind of uninspired but that is okay. I am hoping the localized version has a bit more...personality...LIKE SE WHY PRIME STAR WARS NOD FOR ENIGMATIC MAN xD)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I kind of wished they didn't reuse like 12 different images of Sora for some of the trophy images but overall, I like these trophies. Sure they aren't super-detailed and amazing like the Final Fantasy XIII ones, for KH I really like them ^_^ I don't expect each trophy to look like they did in Re:Coded and DDD where each trophy was designed for it because this is just an HD collection after all haha

As for the trophies themselves, some of them sound really difficult o_O I really want people to get this game and explain the trophies online because some of them sound difficult o_O For the "No Continues" ones, if you die, I hope you can click "Retry" and then that would be fine since you didn't click "Continue." Also, the no change in equipment sounds hard but I'll probably do that my first playthrough as well since I won't have to fear about running through the game in 15 hours which will no doubt be the hardest part (I'm curious if doing it on Beginner counts since then I can't see it being all that bad <_<)...

FireKnight251

My God... Unchanging Armor? NO KEYBLADE CHANGES?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO ARMOR UPGRADES FOR ANYONE?!?!?! *Crys and kisses the Platinum Trophy goodbye as it disappears from the realm of possibilities.*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My God... Unchanging Armor? NO KEYBLADE CHANGES?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO ARMOR UPGRADES FOR ANYONE?!?!?! *Crys and kisses the Platinum Trophy goodbye as it disappears from the realm of possibilities.*

If it really matters, I wouldn't be shocked if you could do that trophy on Beginner mode. Worse comes to worse go into beginner mode and grind like crazy, that trophy is relatively easy IF you can take the time to do it. Most SE games have at least one trophy that just take a long time to get but isn't hard to if you have the time ^_^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's possible if you do it on the lowest mode setting and use that for a speed run as well. :x I know your pain, though. I'm staring at all of this and crying because I have no time to do a lot of the other things.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Oh my god, get through the game without dying...
Actually, that should be easy enough, I played on Proud last playthrough. :D

We should all be thankful there isn't a trophy for bouncing mushrooms.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, guys, just do the equipment one in beginner mode.
My plan is to have an ultimate playthrough on proud mode, and any left over trophies needed will be done on a beginner mode.
This is so very exciting!!!

Edit:
12.png

[video=youtube;RUFT35S7Jb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4[/video]

Last edited:

axel95

Awards
Wow... these trophies are actually going to be pretty tough to get! Might have to skip some classes to get them done!!!

Theta

Oh my god, get through the game without dying...
Actually, that should be easy enough, I played on Proud last playthrough. :D

We should all be thankful there isn't a trophy for bouncing mushrooms.

It would be fun if you could try it out indefinitely, but running from room to room then finally finding them to get a hit or two in before disappearing is terrible. Then again maybe they did fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back