• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Site Updated With 358/2 Days!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKnight251

I really hope so. KH2 songs would sound a lot better with live instrumentals, like Riku's theme which sounds amazing on the Piano Collections album, or stuff in HB/RG.

... Or The Other Promise :D But I think that the generic boss themes would probably benefit the most from a recomposing. The Encounter and 13th Dilemma come to mind.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It'd be funny if the power went out during the recording again lolIf it was cursed the first time, I wonder how much more Destati would be when it's fully orchestrated.

first I've heard of this! Which version was being recorded and what caused it?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
first I've heard of this! Which version was being recorded and what caused it?

It was our first piece of KH Trivia! :D

This was during the making of KH1's soundtrack. As you know there are various other songs that utilize bits and pieces of the chorus from Destati. They had to load this chorus track in into each piece individually, but every time they did, something bad happened, with the worst being that the electricity in the entire building was cut off xD

Lvng

Did everyone forget about 'drammatica'? "The Other Promise" and "Destati" have already been orchestrated. "13th Dilemma" too, albeit as part of the "13th Anthology" medley. "The Other Promise" and "Destati" are also in the 'Symphonic Fantasies' KH suite and encores respectively. And they all sound awesome. Check them out if you haven't already.

I'm not sure how I feel about Nakayama's inclusion. So long as he doesn't do any of the arranging, I think I'm ok with it...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It was our first piece of KH Trivia! :D

This was during the making of KH1's soundtrack. As you know there are various other songs that utilize bits and pieces of the chorus from Destati. They had to load this chorus track in into each piece individually, but every time they did, something bad happened, with the worst being that the electricity in the entire building was cut off xD

Huh, I didnt really think of that. I mean, I knew so many other songs used chorus but the same track?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yay we have a logoless version of the artwork now too~

Artwork%20(Logoless).JPG

It looks so much better without the logo~

Thanks for the translations Zephyr. I really like the character bios.

I have fallen in love with every version of Dearly Beloved and this one is no exception. <3 I can't stop listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back