• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Scan from V Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
rofl. I can't help think about it either lol. The tear tattoos Axel has.

lmao The tear tattoos are making the clown thing even more obvious lol

Why does Roxas have childbearing hips? Him and Sora should have a contest to see who has the derpiest smile. Roxas is like: 8-}

Perhaps there really is some of Kairi in Roxas o_O

Also, I would call Roxas's smile more of a smug grin...and I don't like it, I wish Xion would just slap that smug grin right off his face!!!!

Claire-Farron

You can just tell Roxas is up to something with that grin.

We’re going to introduce Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM in the next issue!

Does this mean a new Namine render? :D

Last edited:

State

Awards
For a moment, I thought Roxas' cheeks were dry, but it's just a circle around one of his cheeks, *snort*.

Ronldbx6

I always wanted a remake for Days or at least thought the idea would be cool. Unfortunately it's not a game, just cut scenes. I wanted to play with the organization in ps2 graphics. would've been awesome!:rolleyes:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I don't mind Days being a mini movie as opposed to playable. The original game was very filler like and felt more like a poor excuse to bring the series to the DS system than an attempt to actually make an interesting backstory for the organisation.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
At first it wouldve been. But then itd be days.
Having a completely overhauled battle system might have helped that game a lot. Though, the missions would still be tedious.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Which I didn't argue with.

I think he's saying that, sense the missions would still be repetitive, overhauling everything wouldn't change how people feel about it very much. The actual gameplay mechanics for Days were good, it's just the objectives were shit.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think he's saying that, sense the missions would still be repetitive, overhauling everything wouldn't change how people feel about it very much. The actual gameplay mechanics for Days were good, it's just the objectives were shit.
I think the gameplay mechanics were pretty awful tbh. The whole panel aspect of the game was annoying and I'm really glad they never implemented it to other titles in the series. Also having an actual analog stick instead of the D-pad would have helped the experience.

Still not arguing that the biggest problem was the missions (those were a huge disappoint to me), but it still would have been a better game with an overhaul to the gameplay.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
With overhauled gameplay, and more freedom on a console title, they probably could have added many new types of missions

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Not to mention a much more wide spread multiplayer. If the DS version had just that, I feel that so many more people would have enjoyed Days

I don't know seeing most complained about the gameplay mechanics. But I imagine a PS3 version of that multilayer with the Command Deck system would be pretty cool and probably well received.

kupo1121

Awards
I don't know seeing most complained about the gameplay mechanics. But I imagine a PS3 version of that multilayer with the Command Deck system would be pretty cool and probably well received.

I probably would be better received considering it would be fun, hopefully online multiplayer with a controller that has an analog as opposed to a D-pad for movement. However, that still doesn't help the panel system which, as others have said, was quite annoying.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I probably would be better received considering it would be fun, hopefully online multiplayer with a controller that has an analog as opposed to a D-pad for movement. However, that still doesn't help the panel system which, as others have said, was quite annoying.

Well like I said if it had the Command deck system, so no more pannels just commands and a way to regulate ones level and abilities. That should work well for just a multiplayer remake of the days.

kupo1121

Awards
Well like I said if it had the Command deck system, so no more pannels just commands and a way to regulate ones level and abilities. That should work well for just a multiplayer remake of the days.

I wouldn't really call that a remake of Days then since all they did was take the mission and story and completely change the gameplay to something like BbS or DDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back