• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
;A;

Oh... omg...

It's coming out on my birthday!

This is such a nice surprise~ *continues producing tears of joy*

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Hi!
I have an important question! I live in Switzerland and want to buy the game with the preorder bonus on amazon uk (I prefer it in english :)). The problem is that amazon did not opened the preorder page and does not mention that there will be a preorder bonus. Is it the same for everyone or is it because they do not sell it outside uk?
Thanks!
It's the same for me too and I'm from the UK. The only place that is doing preorders right now is GAME, and even they don't have any mention of the artbook. I guess I should just wait until SOMEBODY mentions the artbook, I just hope it won't be too late by then.

KhiBlade

It's the same for me too and I'm from the UK. The only place that is doing preorders right now is GAME, and even they don't have any mention of the artbook. I guess I should just wait until SOMEBODY mentions the artbook, I just hope it won't be too late by then.

Well thanks!
I have sent an email to GAME asking them if there will be the artbook. I'll tell you their answer (if I get one). ;-)

Xagzan

Awards
Well, I preordered online at Gamestop -- never done an online preorder for them before, so I hope nothing screws up with getting the artbook. I was actually in the store, and the guy there didn't know anything about the artbook, even though it was right on their flippin website when I looked.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Well, I preordered online at Gamestop -- never done an online preorder for them before, so I hope nothing screws up with getting the artbook. I was actually in the store, and the guy there didn't know anything about the artbook, even though it was right on their flippin website when I looked.

You should stick with Amazon Pre-orders. The price is locked even if the game price rises before release, and sometimes you get the game earlier if the warehouse ships out the stock earlier enough. Either way, you'll get the game on release through Amazon as well.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
They're coming out with an artbook?

AN ARTBOOK?!

...I should just accept that this is going to happen to me every time a Kingdom Hearts game gets announced:

Xagzan

Awards
You should stick with Amazon Pre-orders. The price is locked even if the game price rises before release, and sometimes you get the game earlier if the warehouse ships out the stock earlier enough. Either way, you'll get the game on release through Amazon as well.

Yeah, I just like picking games up in the store if I can. My main concern at this point is the book, since obviously I'll get the game sooner or later. Their site indicates they still offer them if you preorder, so hopefully nothing messes up. It's just mystifying how an employee couldn't find what was on their own website.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I've ordered Fire Emblem Awakening at Gamestop online once before and things came out pretty fine; along with the artbook preorder bonus that came with it. It just takes a while, perhaps like a week, to get to your house because of the standard shipping.

I preordered at Amazon since online seems more reliable than preordering in-store. I've preordered many times at Gamestop in person and they never seem to have the bonuses; at least where I live.

Xagzan

Awards
I've ordered Fire Emblem Awakening at Gamestop online once before and things came out pretty fine; along with the artbook preorder bonus that came with it. It just takes a while, perhaps like a week, to get to your house because of the standard shipping.

I preordered at Amazon since online seems more reliable than preordering in-store. I've preordered many times at Gamestop in person and they never seem to have the bonuses; at least where I live.

Wait, what? First you're saying preordering at Gamestop included your bonus, then you're saying it never has the bonuses? :confused:

Anyway, I preordered online, but I chose in-store pickup. Like I said, I prefer picking up games in the store if I can, so the shipping wait won't be an issue thankfully.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Australians, take heed. EB Games has apparantly decided to ignore the usual price for a HD remaster and instead charge 88 kupoing dollars for it, with no mention of an artbook for preordering thus far.
https://ebgames.com.au/ps3-161667-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-15-ReMIX-PlayStation-3

Not sure on the price from JB or anywhere else, but I'll be ordering through ozgameshop like I usually do, they have it for $56 (which is still high imo)
Yeah, EB Games have had it at $88 for a while now. Heck, this is how my town's EB has been justifying the price: "Yep... It has basically all the games in it though"
Ozgameshops price is definitely the better one. Certainly purchasing it off there once I acquire the funds.

;A;

Oh... omg...

It's coming out on my birthday!

This is such a nice surprise~ *continues producing tears of joy*
you're a dick ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus!

Any news on release date for the UK?

It was included in the original announcement: September 13th for Europe and PAL regions.

Yessir_23

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus!

Any news on release date for the UK?
Yep, the game's out on 13th September according to the EU blog.

edit: Whoops, someone beat me to it.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Hmm, a 24 page art booklet? Very nice, but not enough for me to pre-order. Just as well, since I'm probably only gonna be getting Digimon Tamers and catching up with the Evangelion manga as my "just for fun" purchases for the year. Plus I don't have a PS3, so what's the point?

Though if we're gonna talk about Kingdom Hearts Collector's Edition wishes, I'd love to see a Xehanort Saga COMPLETE Box somewhere down the line. And since I like to dream big, here's what it could include:
- KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMiX (PS3 game)
- KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMiX (PS3 game)
- KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS3 game)
- KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Memory Files (Bonus Blu-ray recaping of the game)
- A 36-page Deluxe Guidebook giving a detailed explanation on the mythology of KINGDOM HEARTS
- 24 Premium art cards with illustrations by Tetsuya Nomura
- Sounds of the Heart: KINGDOM HEARTS Complete Best Album (3-Disc CD Soundtrack)
- Large Poster featuring the main cast of the Xehanort Saga illustrated by Tetsuya Nomura
- Exclusive Bonus Blu-ray: KINGDOM HEARTS Final Act (95-minute OVA)
- Packaged in a heavy chipboard box with various insignia from the games

HEY! A guy can dream, right?

nijogi

For those in the UK shopto.net have updated their site and now have the limited edition listed. The priced increased slightly by £2 but it's still cheaper than other outlets.

Yessir_23

Awards
For those in the UK shopto.net have updated their site and now have the limited edition listed. The priced increased slightly by £2 but it's still cheaper than other outlets.
OK, so I preordered the 'original' version yesterday at £2 cheaper. On my account it's now listed as limited edition but at the same price (£25.85). I hope this means I'm taking advantage of Shopto's price promise AND getting the artbook :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back