• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus!

ALSO SEPTEMBER 10TH, AW YUS. Before my birthday! <3
1 week after my birthday and a month before final exams :(

also square Enix need to decide when they want summer and fall because right now it's evident they just throw seasons out whenever

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

SE and Cali weather think alike then. Inconsistency for the win~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

For once I'm actually interested in pre-ordering. ;A;

Preorder to your heart's content Incognito~ That artbook is just too gorgeous to pass up. ;~;

Setsuna ♥

Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is currently Amazon's #1 Bestseller in Video Games. <3

Wow already ?!!? Ahaha I work at Gamestop part part time and today we had a bunch of people come in to preorder Kingdom Hearts, every single one of them mentioning the artbook. I work again tomorrow so I look forward to more KH preorders ~

I've had mine preordered since it went on the US preorder list so I'm happy I'm getting something free with it as well :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

SE and Cali weather think alike then. Inconsistency for the win~

SE knows what it's like to have Summer and Winter within three days. Summer/Fall ftw~ It's probably going to be sweltering the day of release, anyways.

Setsuna ♥;6004384 said:
Wow already ?!!? Ahaha I work at Gamestop part part time and today we had a bunch of people come in to preorder Kingdom Hearts, every single one of them mentioning the artbook. I work again tomorrow so I look forward to more KH preorders ~

I've had mine preordered since it went on the US preorder list so I'm happy I'm getting something free with it as well :p

It's definitely a joy to know that so many people are interested in ordering it! I hope the hype continues.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll probably get it around my birthday, unless I buy it first. :) it's pretty exciting getting a release date finally and the art book looks interesting but, probably won't preorder it. Though the art work of Donald, Goofy and Sora is nice.

BagelBreath

Awards
omg, this is so awesome! I wasn't expecting such a nice pre-order bonus~ I'm going to stop by EB Games tmrw and pre-order. <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Wouldn't know. You should probably send in an inquiry or ask Square Enix Europe on Twitter for a speedy response.

It's listed here: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX

Definitely ask to be sure, though.

Thanks for the link, I found this one: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX

And it says Gamemania offers the pre-order bonus in France. Seeing how that shop's Belgian (if I recall correctly), I suppose I'll be able to get it here as well!

EDIT: lol wait, I can't find any French sites from Gamemania. I think they diddlyed up there and mixed up Belgium and France for some weird reason. I already thought it was weird, since I only know of Gamemania shops in the Netherlands and Belgium.

I contacted the shop on Twitter, as well as the Kingdom Hearts Twitter, just to make sure. I'll let you guys know when I have an answer! :)

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
also, i hope this comes with a soundtrack, psn avatar, ps3 theme, and steelbook case. i know it sounds odd, but with all things considered, it would be a nice CE.

(i'm also hoping the 2.5 CE has multiplayer skins, extra arenas, full series soundtrack and a free code to download it on vita among other things.)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
also, i hope this comes with a soundtrack, psn avatar, ps3 theme, and steelbook case. i know it sounds odd, but with all things considered, it would be a nice CE.

(i'm also hoping the 2.5 CE has multiplayer skins, extra arenas, full series soundtrack and a free code to download it on vita among other things.)
Dream big.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Dream big.

Was about to say the same.

We wouldn't get the soundtrack together with the game without paying more. Another case? Maybe. But I don't think that'll be the case here. An extra PS3 theme? We already get 3 (or 4?) themes in the game itself, I don't see the point in having another one as an extra. Psn avatars as pre-order bonus are pretty lame. I can see why some people want it but yeah, to me that's pretty darn lame.

All in all, I think we can already be very happy with a gorgeous artbook as a pre-order bonus!

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Australians, take heed. EB Games has apparantly decided to ignore the usual price for a HD remaster and instead charge 88 kupoing dollars for it, with no mention of an artbook for preordering thus far.
https://ebgames.com.au/ps3-161667-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-15-ReMIX-PlayStation-3

Not sure on the price from JB or anywhere else, but I'll be ordering through ozgameshop like I usually do, they have it for $56 (which is still high imo)

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
After a massive news drought on KH 1.5, BANG! this pops up on my facebook news feed. Its really only in the last four months i am checking KH insider frequently. Without any news its hard to stay excited. I think finally my hype will rise again as the day gets closer to its release. It happened with DDD (wasn't a forum member for any other game hypes) and finally getting pumped for this. Funny though, i went to eb last week and they had it in their system and i preordered it. I think they were accepting preorders but no the release date in their system was still TBA.

If any last words, I'm back Khinsider to experience the hype once again! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
After a massive news drought on KH 1.5, BANG! this pops up on my facebook news feed. Its really only in the last four months i am checking KH insider frequently. Without any news its hard to stay excited. I think finally my hype will rise again as the day gets closer to its release. It happened with DDD (wasn't a forum member for any other game hypes) and finally getting pumped for this. Funny though, i went to eb last week and they had it in their system and i preordered it. I think they were accepting preorders but no the release date in their system was still TBA.

If any last words, I'm back Khinsider to experience the hype once again! :D

We're so happy to have you back! Lets hope this announcement is a sign of many good things to come~

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I find it interesting this releases exactly one week BEFORE the anniversary. Guess they wanted to make sure it still made it into the 10th Anniversary year XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I find it interesting this releases exactly one week BEFORE the anniversary. Guess they wanted to make sure it still made it into the 10th Anniversary year XD

thought if they released it september 7th it would've been in the 10th anniversary year AND bbs' 3rd anniversary date.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Australians, take heed. EB Games has apparantly decided to ignore the usual price for a HD remaster and instead charge 88 kupoing dollars for it, with no mention of an artbook for preordering thus far.
https://ebgames.com.au/ps3-161667-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-15-ReMIX-PlayStation-3

Not sure on the price from JB or anywhere else, but I'll be ordering through ozgameshop like I usually do, they have it for $56 (which is still high imo)

Really? If this is true... Why do i have to live in Australia where everything electronicly is so dear. Massive jump considering most of the world pays $39.99. The ratchet and clack trilogy HD remaster was only $50 can't they lower it a bit, i mean come on, i know stuff is dearer here but charging more than double the price?! Ridiculous! The ONLY reason i am not buying from JB is that artbook. Everything is sold 30% cheaper at JB, well most things. Hopefully they will match the price.

KhiBlade

Hi!
I have an important question! I live in Switzerland and want to buy the game with the preorder bonus on amazon uk (I prefer it in english :)). The problem is that amazon did not opened the preorder page and does not mention that there will be a preorder bonus. Is it the same for everyone or is it because they do not sell it outside uk?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back