• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus!

24 pages sounds about right for what art we've seen from the Ultimanias.
Actually it doesn't.

My guess is that it's some sort of stripped-down edition of the Visual Art Collection with almost all world art left out and some promotional art for Re:CoM and 358/2 Days. Maybe there will be all sorts of known renders too (like in the BBS art book) instead of character art, a nice thing to have but certainly no big deal.

Maybe we get a translated version of "Another Report" for the 2.5 HD ReMix, that would be cool.

Rexy

Bronze Member

I know that there are a lot of hate on KH 358/2 days but i really liked the game, and I think it could be made a Remake of the game for the 3DS, that do you htink?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I'm surprised anyone is complaining considering this is a free pre-order bonus, and is a nicer pre-order bonus than anything we've gotten with any other KH game. I'm personally really grateful and happy for this; I'm hoping it's a trend and we continue to get nicer bonuses with KH games. :3

ALSO SEPTEMBER 10TH, AW YUS. Before my birthday! <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I understand that. It's just now I don't feel too bad for not pre-ordering this :p

Whatever works xD

I know that there are a lot of hate on KH 358/2 days but i really liked the game, and I think it could be made a Remake of the game for the 3DS, that do you htink?

This doesn't have anything to do with the current discussion, but Days was originally intended to be remade and playable for 1.5. They decided against it because well, at the end of the day if you're going to put forth so many resources, money and manpower, you might as well just make a new game altogether. It's one of their top selling games on the NDS and there's no need to remake Days again for the 3DS when you can just as easily play the original version on it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If they skip over the character renders (which they should) then they will have enough space to have the colored keyart, the storyboards, and concept art.

Nuzille

Man I really hope the artbook could come to UK as preorder bonus too. Europe already missed the KH3D Mark of Mastery edition, it was a shame.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Man I really hope the artbook could come to UK as preorder bonus too. Europe already missed the KH3D Mark of Mastery edition, it was a shame.

As reported in the article, the preorder bonus is for NA and EU regions. Ethy has also kindly compiled a variety of links to order from if you live in the UK:

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

24 pages seems just fine to me for a pre-order bonus. I'm not paying anything extra for it.

It's not like in the case of MGS HD's 250 paged artbook where you paid 30 extra dollars for the LE that had it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

The artbook, I can't believe it. I'm so happy. I preordered on Amazon and that should secure it for me. And thank goodness the release date is much more earlier than I expected. I was thinking November or something. ;~;

Setsuna ♥

Awards

The way the article is worded implies that there is a Standard AND Limited Edition version of the game. You might want to fix that :x

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Setsuna ♥;6004329 said:
The way the article is worded implies that there is a Standard AND Limited Edition version of the game. You might want to fix that :x

Oddly, EB Games Canada does have two versions for the same price...We should change it, though xD

Search | EBGames

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Setsuna ♥;6004329 said:

Thanks for the heads up Setsuna! I reworded it.

Rasangan94

SEPTEMBER?!! GAHHH!! luckily...I am playing Lvl 1 Critical mode in DDD....should keep me occupied til then... -_-

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Oddly, EB Games Canada does have two versions for the same price...We should change it, though xD

Search | EBGames
Yeah, to all Canadian members: make sure you request the limited edition one just in case.

Gram

Banned
Awards

For once I'm actually interested in pre-ordering. ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is currently Amazon's #1 Bestseller in Video Games. <3

Preorder and all your dreams shall come true~

I preordered.

Waiting for all my dreams to come true :3

Edit: I checked through all the KH1 concept art available online. The train to the top left of the logo on the promotional image is new. Blindfolded Riku at the bottom also hasn't been seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back