• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus!

What's that? An artbook that includes something besides promotional renders?

Best wake up call ever. Will preorder immediately after getting to work!

It's what we've always hoped nagged for!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Gexus was right lol. Once he was finally free from school and then BOOM: release dates and preorder bonuses!

LordPhantomhive

Awards

Yay, can't wait.:biggrin: Hope the artbook will be pretty nice, but I was going to preorder the game either way. Don't know where to preorder it through, but I should do it sooner than later. >.>

Eioha

I do wonder. Do you recieve the artbook directly at the store you preorder at, so they have them? or how do you exactly recieve one of those art books?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Have we seen that artwork with the 3 on top of each other before (Sora, Donald, Goofy)? It's beautiful, especially in high-res.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

whisperingspirit

Awards

Been waiting for them to announce a pre-order bonus. Just ordered it off of Amazon. I hate that it comes out so close to college but oh well. XD

Kenzichi

An artbook: what I've been waiting for!! Definitely preordering!! Will this preorder bonus be available at gamestop? I just want to be sure (have only preordered once in my life lol). I hope the price will still be 40 dollars if I go in to preorder.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Have we seen that artwork with the 3 on top of each other before (Sora, Donald, Goofy)? It's beautiful, especially in high-res.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

We have! But the quality of the one they've released over a decade ago just doesn't compare to the one in this image.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Wow, putting the cards as page numbers directly over the artworks is a horrible idea, but because the book will most likely not contain more than 20 pages with the artworks seen already elsewhere, it's just a minor annoyance.

That being said, I'm waiting for a full-blown Kingdom Hearts Artbook for ages, especially since the Complete Visual Art Book was never released.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

An artbook: what I've been waiting for!! Definitely preordering!! Will this preorder bonus be available at gamestop? I just want to be sure (have only preordered once in my life lol). I hope the price will still be 40 dollars if I go in to preorder.

Definitely at GameStop~

I do wonder. Do you recieve the artbook directly at the store you preorder at, so they have them? or how do you exactly recieve one of those art books?

If you are picking it up from a store, yes. They will have them. Are you NA, EU, or PAL?

Yay, can't wait.:biggrin: Hope the artbook will be pretty nice, but I was going to preorder the game either way. Don't know where to preorder it through, but I should do it sooner than later. >.>

If you're in NA, you only have a few options. GameStop, Amazon, Walmart, or on SE's Online Shop (do not order from their shop_

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wow, putting the cards as page numbers directly over the artworks is a horrible idea, but because the book will most likely not contain more than 20 pages with the artworks seen already elsewhere, it's just a minor annoyance.

That being said, I'm waiting for a full-blown Kingdom Hearts Artbook for ages, especially since the Complete Visual Art Book was never released.

Ah, I didn't even notice the cards. Interesting how they're utilizing them but it is a little jarring.

Really hoping that there's even just one piece of artwork that we haven't seen yet.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

>pre-order for artbook

welp, i wasn't planning on pre-ordering this, but seems like that's no longer the case

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

well there goes the rest of my money.

although i hope something other than the artbook comes with it.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Ugh... By the time I get money to preorder this, they'll probably be out of the artbooks... :c

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

>pre-order for artbook

welp, i wasn't planning on pre-ordering this, but seems like that's no longer the case

Yes Waste, you must give in~

well there goes the rest of my money.

although i hope something other than the artbook comes with it.

While this is definitely the nicest preorder bonus we've ever received, I don't think anyone would object to more freebies! Anything you have in mind?

WaveK89

Eh, I'll bite. Artwork book is something I've been wanting to see. Besides, it will be the first time I ever pre-ordered something online. Plus, with Amazon Prime, I get free two-day shipping. I'm just not sure if they ship it the day of its release or before so that it arrives on release day...

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

There are no words happy enough to relate my joy for this. OMG! I've been hoping something like this would happen for such a long time now. Bravo, Square! Thank you for listening, and not just giving us more stickers (though I do love the stickers, of course).

Eep! This is so exciting! Now I can fawn over an art book other than my Puella Magi Madoka Magica one. And me hopes this has the concept art of Sora choking on the chicken leg or whatever. I love that image of the trio! I mean, it probably won't be in here in truth, but a girl can dream.

I wonder what they might end up doing for II.5 now... Do you think they'll keep up the trend and have another art book, or maybe something even bigger and crazier, seeing as it'll have more plot heavy games in it than I.5 did (being BbSFM and KHIIFM, of course)... Perhaps I'm just over thinking this, but once again, a girl can dream.

Oh, gosh! I wonder what they might do for the long awaited KHIII -floats on a happy cloud, upon thinking of all the possibilities-

And though I know we're getting this long after the ten-year anniversary, I'm going to pretend we're getting this gift for it, anyway. It is perfect for it, after all, and Shiro Amano still thinks it's only been ten years...XD

Phantom Knight

I haven't pre-ordered this yet, so I hope it's not too late to get the artbook. Anyone know if Best Buy would be offering it?

LordPhantomhive

Awards

If you're in NA, you only have a few options. GameStop, Amazon, Walmart, or on SE's Online Shop (do not order from their shop_

Hm maybe I do Amazon. I just don't know how much of a hassle it going to be getting it since I will be in the process of settling into a new college.>.>

If Best Buy was also a option that probably would have been really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back