• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but...is the LE a separate copy and pre-order from the SE?...or is the art book simply included into the SE when you purchase the game for the first few customers?
The art book has limited supplies but is a pre-order bonus and should come with the regular 1.5 release. The thing to be wary of is that the EB Games website (Canada) has two separate listings: one for a regular 1.5 and one for "Limited Edition" 1.5 with the pre-order artbook and we're not sure what's going on there yet.

I went to GameStop today to pre-order and they didn't have a SKU for the LE and didn't seem to know about the art book for this game. How do you go about pre-ordering it to get the art book?
That's odd. It might just not show in their systems what the pre-order will be yet. What country do you live in?

JaeTM

The art book has limited supplies but is a pre-order bonus and should come with the regular 1.5 release. The thing to be wary of is that the EB Games website (Canada) has two separate listings: one for a regular 1.5 and one for "Limited Edition" 1.5 with the pre-order artbook and we're not sure what's going on there yet.

That's odd. It might just not show in their systems what the pre-order will be yet. What country do you live in?

I live in the United States. New York to be exact.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I live in the United States. New York to be exact.
Then I'd say that it's typical GameStop employee misinformation/confusion. Their systems likely haven't updated to include the pre-order yet.

When the Mark of Mastery edition was released, my GameStop didn't have the listing available until a day later.

JaeTM

Then I'd say that it's typical GameStop employee misinformation/confusion. Their systems likely haven't updated to include the pre-order yet.

When the Mark of Mastery edition was released, my GameStop didn't have the listing available until a day later.

So what would you recommend I do? Should I just go and pre-order the game tomorrow regularly (the SE) and hope that I get a copy of the art booklet when I go to pick up the game? I'm not understanding how I get this book haha. Or maybe like you said with your MOM edition, the listing will come in at a later date possibly for the one with the art booklet and I'll have to pre-order that one?

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I don't think it will be a separate SKU since it just a preorder bonus not a separate Special Edition (or if it consider a limited edition then it would be something like Shin Megami Tensei 4 or Beyond Two Souls, where the regular edition is basically upgraded into a SE for preorders). Gamestop has updated the game's page already to show it has a preorder bonus.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So what would you recommend I do? Should I just go and pre-order the game tomorrow regularly (the SE) and hope that I get a copy of the art booklet when I go to pick up the game? I'm not understanding how I get this book haha. Or maybe like you said with your MOM edition, the listing will come in at a later date possibly for the one with the art booklet and I'll have to pre-order that one?
I think their system just hasn't updated to show that there is a pre-order bonus yet. So, if you want to be 100% safe you can order your copy off of Amazon which shows the pre-order but I think you'll be fine with Gamestop. I would just call them a few days after you pre-order and nag them to see if their system shows the bonus yet. I mean, it is May and the game isn't coming out until September so it's not very unusual.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Welp, just preordered in full at Gamestop. The lady at the register told me that because I'm preordering so early that I am guarenteed to recieve the artbook. Probably should have gotten that in writing, but she sounded sure enough. Now to wait 4 months.

JaeTM

Alright thanks for the replies and help. Since it's on their website I'll just show them that tomorrow. I'll head down tomorrow and pre-order and I guess in September, hope that I get a book.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Welp, just preordered in full at Gamestop. The lady at the register told me that because I'm preordering so early that I am guarenteed to recieve the artbook. Probably should have gotten that in writing, but she sounded sure enough. Now to wait 4 months.
Don't worry you are guaranteed, the amount of pre order bonus art books that they receive is based off how many people preorder. And yeah you will for sure because you reserved a copy so early.

I reserved mine yesterday. Came home from work, saw this and was like ddamn. Was gonna get it off Amazon but I figured that I really want this shib and don't wanna risk it all.

Xagzan

Awards
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but...is the LE a separate copy and pre-order from the SE?...or is the art book simply included into the SE when you purchase the game for the first few customers?

I went to GameStop today to pre-order and they didn't have a SKU for the LE and didn't seem to know about the art book for this game. How do you go about pre-ordering it to get the art book?

Yeah this was the same thing I posted about a few pages ago. Someone mentioned their systems might not have been updated at that point, but the preorder bonus was on their website the same day the guy couldn't find any information about it, so that stumped me.

Gonna stop by tomorrow and make sure everything's all set with them.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
And then I realize that the game is releasing on a Tuesday in NA and I have to work a minimum of 24 hours per week *sob*

Totes serious :3

Yep, we've got those in our gallery! The storyboards are incredible; shame they've released so few of them these past 11 years.

now, I'm tempted to look at the gallery beforehand, but I'm an all in one guy. Id rather play the game AND look at behind the scenes material.

These four months might fly by for me. I'm surprised it's been nearly eight months since the first trailer. :O

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
now, I'm tempted to look at the gallery beforehand, but I'm an all in one guy. Id rather play the game AND look at behind the scenes material.

These four months might fly by for me. I'm surprised it's been nearly eight months since the first trailer. :O

Too bad because I'm sharing them anyways 8D

(kidding, I'll spoiler tag, look if you want)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I love these storyboards so much! I've never seen them before.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
For those in the UK shopto.net have updated their site and now have the limited edition listed. The priced increased slightly by £2 but it's still cheaper than other outlets.
I've never heard of that website before so I'm a bit weary about ordering from them. Has anyone used them before? Do preorders arrive on the day?

GAME seem to be making progress though, they've finally got the real release date on there.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Those storyboards are awesome! Love the summoning parts of them, especially simba.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I love those storyboards! It's interesting to note a few things like the generic keyblade design, Sora's slightly more expressive face, the inconsistent aspect ratios, interesting layout. It's really nice!

On another note, and this goes for the concept art book as well, id like to see the notes translated.

Yessir_23

Awards
I've never heard of that website before so I'm a bit weary about ordering from them. Has anyone used them before? Do preorders arrive on the day?

GAME seem to be making progress though, they've finally got the real release date on there.
I've got nothing but praise for that website, personally. For games that are already out, order usually arrive the next day. When I ordered Skyrim, they sent a confirmation email a few minutes later. Then four minutes later, they sent another email saying it had been shipped as well as a photo of my package with my address label already on it :) Of course it arrived the next day.

When I pre-ordered Tekken Tag 2, I received it 2 days before release date. Then if you consider Shopto are usually cheaper, including with 1.5 Remix, they would be a good choice :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back