• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just pre-ordered mine from GAME, but they said they only had one listing, for the regular edition, not the limited one...does this mean the UK won't get the art book, or it just comes with the game when you pick it up on the day?

You will get the book. Square Enix decided to word their reveal post awkwardly, but there is only one version and the pre-order bonus item is a limited edition item.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Man, I love all of those summon storyboards! I remember them from the KH Final Mix Ultimania I got forever ago at a convention, but it got water damaged and I had to toss it. The world train that is on the preorder banner was in it along with some other wicked funky 30s inspired material. I hope they include that, and pretty much any other pencil/concept art from Days and CoM. *do wants Nomura's sketch of KH-ified Rikku from FFX*

Cherryjuice

You will get the book. Square Enix decided to word their reveal post awkwardly, but there is only one version and the pre-order bonus item is a limited edition item.

Not so sure about the "only one version part" actually.

amazon.de lists two versions of the game: the limited edition one that comes with the game and the artbook in a box and the standard edition with just the game for a cheaper price. This could always be a mistake on their side, but I doubt it seeing that even the French SE-Shop has two seperate versions of the game (LE l Standard Edition). So maybe SEs reveal posts weren't worded that awkwardly and there really are two seperate versions in Europe? :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not so sure about the "only one version part" actually.

amazon.de lists two versions of the game: the limited edition one that comes with the game and the artbook in a box and the standard edition with just the game for a cheaper price. This could always be a mistake on their side, but I doubt it seeing that even the French SE-Shop has two seperate versions of the game (LE l Standard Edition). So maybe SEs reveal posts weren't worded that awkwardly and there really are two seperate versions in Europe? :/

It is the same with EB Games Canada, but the game is the same price in NA. These are priced different, though. We'll try and get some clarification because from what I've heard the editions were the same in all regions.

Edit: Okay I just checked the sites on my own. Half of Europe has just the one order link with the pre-order bonus thing then Italy, France, and Germany have two product listings and one of them is a higher price. I'll ask around right now.

Keep in mind it could just be the retailers preparing ahead of time for when they no longer offer the LE.

Last edited:

Cherryjuice

I also noticed that the picture posted on Playstation blog differs from the one that can be found on SE.eu's blog. The latter doesn't mention anything about preordering to get the artbook. Maybe they edited it after they realised, that their wording was a bit unclear.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's weird, because they said they've only got one listed on the system when I asked instore...D:
No, that's good news! That ensures you'll get the pre-order bonus. You're from the U.S.?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Yes, they pulling the same stunt as with BBS, instead of a pre-order bonus there is a limited edition for an higher price (5 euros) which contains the art book (but unlike BBS no special packaging or postcards). SEEU also stealth updated the blog post accordingly.

I wouldn't call it a rip-off but it's definitely not as nice thing to do, especially since it's basically free for US customers.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Talk about shady and underhanded. This had the potential to be great until SEEU decided to shaft the European players again.

Even if they had always planned to sell it with the artbook at an increased price, at least have the decency to say it outright from the beginning instead of stealth-editing and causing so much trouble and confusion at the stores and sites.

Etherealin

No, that's good news! That ensures you'll get the pre-order bonus. You're from the U.S.?

No, the UK. I'm hoping I can just turn up and I'll get the game with the book, or they'll have some copies of the limited edition left and I can change the order...

nijogi

No, the UK. I'm hoping I can just turn up and I'll get the game with the book, or they'll have some copies of the limited edition left and I can change the order...

Why don't you just pre-order with Shopto? They have the limited edition listed and at least it guarantee you the art book.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did you guys know EBGames is getting the art book? And they lowered the price by $20, I think.

I'm going to get it from them unless Ozgameshop gets the art book, too.
Yup!
Okay, EB Games got their shit together. $68 and including the artbook now (september 12th as well)

I'm going to get it from them unless Ozgameshop gets the art book, too.
Ozgame doesn't list the artbook, and I emailed them about it and it doesn't seem like they will be supplying it; "Hi,

Thank you for your email.
All of the contents that are currently included within this item will be stated on the listing. Please refer to this for further information. If we are to be updated of any further information from the manufacturer we will be sure to update our listings accordingly.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch. "

Etherealin

Why don't you just pre-order with Shopto? They have the limited edition listed and at least it guarantee you the art book.

I'd have to mess about with credit card details and I'm a little wary of using sites I haven't used before.

Dark Wing

Awards
in case there's any confusing about eb games in canada, what i was told is they have a listing for a bilingual version of the game that does not come with the artbook and a listing for a limited edition with the artbook, both are the same price. they're not doing a very good job of promoting this fact tho. i went and pre-ordered my copy after finding out about the pre-oder bonus and just assumed i'd get it. i only found out after checking the website and seeing the 2 listing for the game. went back to double check what version i had pre-ordered and for whatever reason they pre-ordered me the bilingual version o_O when i clearly already speak english. some people... -_- needless to say i was not too pleased

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
in case there's any confusing about eb games in canada, what i was told is they have a listing for a bilingual version of the game that does not come with the artbook and a listing for a limited edition with the artbook, both are the same price. they're not doing a very good job of promoting this fact tho. i went and pre-ordered my copy after finding out about the pre-oder bonus and just assumed i'd get it. i only found out after checking the website and seeing the 2 listing for the game. went back to double check what version i had pre-ordered and for whatever reason they pre-ordered me the bilingual version o_O when i clearly already speak english. some people... -_- needless to say i was not too pleased
That's worrisome. I pre-ordered my copy in March (I live in Canada as well) and I've e-mailed the EB Games website for clarification as I find EB employees to only know what they're talking about half of the time. I don't understand why they'd give you the bilingual edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back