• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I actually prefer the full color render backdrops, compared to the Japanese 7-11 themes. *u*

I mean I love the argyle, but sometimes you just gotta lay off and jazz it up. Pooh is cute~

I wonder if it will just be those four worlds?

Princess Marina

Its less than 2 months now so really can't wait, I've been re-playing KH2 just to relive some of the old magic <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It is really pretty. Gosh, I can't wait to -hopefully- get it 8D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, I'm looking at the official site where they've updated the preorder bonus popup window that opens immediately when you visit it. The image has been updated to include the PS3 theme when you click the America flag, but the European flags remain the same with only the artbook. I'm going to ask to make sure.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow, I actually like this theme way more than the 7/11 theme from Japan. I enjoy the argyle, but all the in-game unlockable themes contain the arglye so this will be a nice break. On top of that, IT'S DYNAMIC! I doubt any of the characters will move, but I assume that it will constantly change the worlds you're in. I kind of wish they included every world in KH but the theme itself is so awesome I can deal with it. Now I have an even harder decision on which theme I want to you, I might just go with this one since it's dynamic. That is until 2.5 has a BbS theme that I'm going nuts over.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Fingers crossed for a UK release. I've been wanting an official KH theme since I bought the PS3. The fan-mades I have tried are not very good. This looks fantastic!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Fingers crossed for a UK release. I've been wanting an official KH theme since I bought the PS3. The fan-mades I have tried are not very good. This looks fantastic!

Well even if you get it or not, the game itself gives you a theme per game so that's something. It doesn't have the cool icons like this one.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
well shit

i'm gonna have to preorder this even though i don't know when i'll get a ps3 XD

kupo1121

Awards
well shit

i'm gonna have to preorder this even though i don't know when i'll get a ps3 XD

WORTH IT lol If not, you can probably find it on Ebay or something or maybe even find who can share it with you with your PSN ID? Just throwing out ideas but the theme is worth it haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WORTH IT lol If not, you can probably find it on Ebay or something or maybe even find who can share it with you with your PSN ID? Just throwing out ideas but the theme is worth it haha

Doubt it will be easy to find the code + game on eBay. It is now or never. Also the code should expire after a period of time.

Sora_Finalform

Can't wait for KH 1.5 HD Remix, another cool theme to add to my collection. I wish they had PSN avatars:smile:

Xagzan

Awards
(I secretly like the 7 Eleven theme more than this but whatever 8D)

I've been using the Days HD theme for a few months now so I'm pretty happy to have something new. I didn't feel like switching back to the Journey themes and I haven't tired of Roxas yet but I will soon enough.

It's fantastic we're getting more pre-order bonuses! (now, give me a Riku or SoD PSN avatar and SE will have me hook, line, and sinker!)

WAIT WAIT, where do you get Journey themes!?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Already preordered in May. This is a real win.

WAIT WAIT, where do you get Journey themes!?
Journey Collectors Edition, which you can buy in stores. Also features Flower, Flow, three of their(TGC)earliest (mini)games and featurettes and trailers for all of them. The three main games also have commentary videos. Worth it.

kupo1121

Awards
Doubt it will be easy to find the code + game on eBay. It is now or never. Also the code should expire after a period of time.

Usually I see people just selling preorder codes on Ebay after the game comes out without the game for those who didn't pre-order it but IDK if people will sell a theme since I wouldn't expect to go for all that much anyways. It also might expire as you said, but IDK how that works.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if there's more besides those specific worlds. I would love a Neverland theme.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Its nice that they are giving us these free things with the game! I'm very surprised as well considering its just an HD collection, but I guess that gives the fans it already has more reason to repurchase.

The theme is very nice, just not sure if I can give up my Last of Us theme just yet

Last edited:

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The theme looks pretty sweet. Even more incentive to order a great compilation of great games.

Decrith

Not again, this is the reason I wanna switch countries, I live in a country where those pre-orders do not apply to us, the only way I can get it is by ordering through Amazon (or something similar) but the shipping price is so high, and with our local Customs, some stuff... well lets just say they aren't in the best of conditions.

Well I hope you guys like it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back