• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Promotion at E3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As you may know, KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- will be one of the many titles shown off at Square Enix's booth this year at E3 2013. The series' first high definition remaster is certainly a sight to behold, and it certainly goes without saying that such quality should be appreciated at the best that can be offered.

In order to let everyone know, a large banner has been created and placed up inside the Los Angeles Convention Center where the expo is taking place! Check it out below!

Click to enlarge!

Source: Wario64

Jim Hawkins

I wouldn't expect a simple HD collection to get such a large banner. But I guess with Disney's money and Square Enix's influence, then it can be done lol

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
That's pretty good, but obviously one large banner isn't enough to promote something as awesome as Kingdom Hearts' HD remaster. Billboards across LA should be plastered with KH 1.5, posters on telephone poles and shop windows, radio and TV advertisements; dang it, there just needs to be more!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
XIV: A Realm Reborn and LRFF have the outside streetlight banners. No room for KH xD

I wouldn't expect a simple HD collection to get such a large banner. But I guess with Disney's money and Square Enix's influence, then it can be done lol

Square Enix usually gets key spots in the convention center. Two or three overhead banners in South Hall, the stairs, streetlight banners around the convention center. Since KH is one of the games, it makes sense that they'd stick it up as one of the big banners.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm curious if SE took up any buildings to promote any of their games. I doubt KH would get THAT honor since it is just an HD version but still.

Case and point:

squeenixpromola580.png

Gram

Banned
Awards
It's so close now, getting all excited! ;A;
Will one banner be enough? o,0

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm curious if SE took up any buildings to promote any of their games. I doubt KH would get THAT honor since it is just an HD version but still.

Case and point:

squeenixpromola580.png

Yeah that was from 2009 on Hotel Figueroa. The building is used for game and movie advertisements.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
XIV: A Realm Reborn and LRFF have the outside streetlight banners. No room for KH xD

Well nuts to that! Heck, put me in charge promoting this; sure it'd end up 200% over budget and we'd have to take out advertising on children, but dang it word on KH would be OUT! And in the end isn't that all that really matters?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Word on KH has been out for a while.

This is an HD collection. Even in DVDland, remasters get a fraction of the promotion space blockbuster new releases get. And that's even more true in video game marketing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Word on KH has been out for a while.

This is an HD collection. Even in DVDland, remasters get a fraction of the promotion space blockbuster new releases get. And that's even more true in video game marketing.

rofl let me exaggerate the details however i want! don't take it so seriously bro

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well nuts to that! Heck, put me in charge promoting this; sure it'd end up 200% over budget and we'd have to take out advertising on children, but dang it word on KH would be OUT! And in the end isn't that all that really matters?

o/

You got that right. That'd be my plan as well, but there'd be a bunch of events too like at really expensive places.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
o/

You got that right. That'd be my plan as well, but there'd be a bunch of events too like at really expensive places.

\o

Hells yeah! Now we're getting somewhere. We just need some eggheads with calculators to start crunching the numbers and we'll have the best dang party that town has ever seen. Get a large Donald Duck ice sculpture with Champaign pouring out of his beak, huge-ass Sora cake...the possibilities are nearly endless.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
And as if that's not advertising enough, the Sora cake could be made by the team on one f those cake shows like Ace of Cakes.

And a goofy hedge sculpture.

Better yet, a 3D Kingdom Hearts zoetrope!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I never knew that the building was just for those types of advertisements :) Is any game taking currently taking up that spot?
Not this year unfortunately. World War Z claimed the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back