• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I would love a standee of 1.5. Those are always so freaking cool if the employees let you take them from the store.

It's GameStop policy to actually throw those posters and standees out in the trash after they are done. Some GS are really dumb and they stick to that policy and won't give it back so they say "we have to send it back to the HQ" COMPLETE BULL! I have called enough GS' to know that that is false and they only say that because saying "I'm sorry, but it is mandatory to throw out and waste this really pretty poster/standee" sounds bad.

EBGames won't let me dibs the posters anymore. Once they had a Mario standee that was taller than me, and they said someone had already claimed it, so now they've made it first come first served. ;n;

Then I'd just call everyday until they get so annoyed that they put you on the list. Worked for the DDD standees at 2 separate GS by me ^_^

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I didn't realize a fan could do that at all. Thought never crossed my mind to ask for any standee poster in my life.

But then again, it's like asking for nutrition facts at mcdonalds, i guess. I'd have to be aware that such a thing exists and they don't exactly advertise those posters.

kupo1121

Awards
I didn't realize a fan could do that at all. Thought never crossed my mind to ask for any standee poster in my life.

But then again, it's like asking for nutrition facts at mcdonalds, i guess. I'd have to be aware that such a thing exists and they don't exactly advertise those posters.

lol yup, you can always try. It came it handy when they released that orgasmic KH3D standee with the Sora, Riku, and Mickey popping out of it. I stand by my adjectives by the way, don't tell me you didn't spaz when you saw that in the store lol xD

SoraDrive

I can't wait to defeat Sephiroth and get a bronze trophy for it!!! :D YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH (-_-)

Squabble

I was always upset that Re: Chain of Memories was never released in Europe. So will be really awesome to try it out for the first time in HD wooo.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
lol yup, you can always try. It came it handy when they released that orgasmic KH3D standee with the Sora, Riku, and Mickey popping out of it. I stand by my adjectives by the way, don't tell me you didn't spaz when you saw that in the store lol xD
Wait. There was one with mickey? Oh yeah, now I remember.

And I never saw a KH standee in the store, now that I come to think about it, but my regular GS is a small place in the mall. I know at least two others. Will have to look around this time. xD

kupo1121

Awards
Wait. There was one with mickey? Oh yeah, now I remember.

And I never saw a KH standee in the store, now that I come to think about it, but my regular GS is a small place in the mall. I know at least two others. Will have to look around this time. xD

It was this one :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and just calling around never hurts :)

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Can't wait to take that poster from my store once the marketing for it is over. Hopefully the other KH fan in my store didn't see it already, I'd have to fight her for it ... she got the 3DD standee last time and I was forever sad

kupo1121

Awards
Setsuna ♥;6032068 said:
Can't wait to take that poster from my store once the marketing for it is over. Hopefully the other KH fan in my store didn't see it already, I'd have to fight her for it ... she got the 3DD standee last time and I was forever sad

I've never heard of a 2 KH fans fighting over merchandise in the same GS O_O What magical GS is that where they have 2 fans who both want the promotional things. I call like every GS around me and none of them have any reserves on the KH stuff, which is good I guess, but it's sad knowing there are no other KH fans around me (at least huge ones who want the promo materials) :(

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Faint argyle in the background.

Come, my birday. Never been so anxious to turn a year older.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I've never heard of a 2 KH fans fighting over merchandise in the same GS O_O What magical GS is that where they have 2 fans who both want the promotional things. I call like every GS around me and none of them have any reserves on the KH stuff, which is good I guess, but it's sad knowing there are no other KH fans around me (at least huge ones who want the promo materials) :(

LOL yeah its a rare case, in my old store 2 years ago I was the only one but when I got transferred I guess you could say the KH fans from both stores collided :p I know quite a few major KH fans in my area, lucky for them they get the goods all for themselves at the GS stores they frequent

kupo1121

Awards
Setsuna ♥;6034006 said:
LOL yeah its a rare case, in my old store 2 years ago I was the only one but when I got transferred I guess you could say the KH fans from both stores collided :p I know quite a few major KH fans in my area, lucky for them they get the goods all for themselves at the GS stores they frequent

Where is this magical location lol? I know a lot of KH fans by me, KH is a popular series, but NONE go to the lengths of getting the promo materials. I want to make sure I stay away from that neighborhood lol, get jumped when I walk out of the GS with the KH poster <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back