• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefdiz19

Saw this at gamestop today. :)

I have tremors so I apologize that it's blurry haha.

tumblr_mp1ejvljnk1rmcudfo1_500.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's the first time I've ever seen it without the Days and CoM sections.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It's barely more than two months away and it still feels like an eternity until this game comes out X(

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not too much of a fan but right around now is the time I start calling every Gamestop from that's within a 50 mile radius of me and put my name down on all KH stuff ^_^ Oh boy how I hate doing this but it's a necessary evil... >_<

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's barely more than two months away and it still feels like an eternity until this game comes out X(
Doesn't help that we're getting the bare minimum from Square Enix on this game. Trailer every so often, no english screens, nothing of worth :(.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Doesn't help that we're getting the bare minimum from Square Enix on this game. Trailer every so often, no english screens, nothing of worth :(.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. North American Square Enix sucks at marketing Kingdom Hearts. I swear they pretend no one cares about it over here.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I wonder if they'd sell posters of it at GameStop; would make a nice addition to what kingdom hearts merchandise I have already. Weird that they didn't have Days or CoM on the corners, but, Sora still looks like a boss in his chair.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I wonder if they'd sell posters of it at GameStop; would make a nice addition to what kingdom hearts merchandise I have already. Weird that they didn't have Days or CoM on the corners, but, Sora still looks like a boss in his chair.

I would love a standee of 1.5. Those are always so freaking cool if the employees let you take them from the store.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've said it once, I'll say it again. North American Square Enix sucks at marketing Kingdom Hearts. I swear they pretend no one cares about it over here.

Kind of ironic when you consider that their biggest market for the series is in America.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Kind of ironic when you consider that their biggest market for the series is in America.

My point exactly. They could be making straight cash if they'd just try that much harder at promoting the games. But no. The neglect continues.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If I have anything to say, it's that SENA's PR and community teams took a massive hit when the layoffs occurred earlier this year.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Then they want to complain that the games aren't selling as much as they should. I still remember the RE:COM debacle and how they used that excuse to not send FM games overseas. Not a problem anymore, but they really didn't try marketing RE:COM at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Then they want to complain that the games aren't selling as much as they should. I still remember the RE:COM debacle and how they used that excuse to not send FM games overseas. Not a problem anymore, but they really didn't try marketing RE:COM at all.

Low budget game, low budget marketing.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Not too much of a fan but right around now is the time I start calling every Gamestop from that's within a 50 mile radius of me and put my name down on all KH stuff ^_^

EBGames won't let me dibs the posters anymore. Once they had a Mario standee that was taller than me, and they said someone had already claimed it, so now they've made it first come first served. ;n;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back