• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The winner was just announced: Laura Delgardio McCann. Congratulations! Her entry can be read on the contest page.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Aw, so many cute stories. Congrats, L-L-L-Lauraaa~

I wish my fam would play KH with me. ;A;

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I read that actually before they chose it as the winner and it was definitely one of the ones that stood out to me. It was really nice knowing that even Riku and Ansem SoD could not mess with the power of a mom protecting her kids...maybe Sora's mom should get into the action ;)

Please take photos of the lithograph when it arrives so I can drool at my computer screen for days haha

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2562415261.817101.137830960260&type=1&theater

Amazon will be giving out two signed lithographs tomorrow! Usually these contests go that they tell you to send an email to them with something in the subject line, and then a certain number of person to send the email is the winner.

So just be watching their Facebook page. At 3:30pm PST tomorrow is when they give out that info of what to do.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED

Ah man that's so awesome! Wonder what one will have to do to get them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED

Kingdom Hearts fans rejoice. We’re giving away two lithographs signed by designer Tetsuya Nomura from Square Enix!

Email us at gamerlove@amazon.com with "Ultima Keyblade” in the subject line and be the 111th or 555th person to win one of the Kingdom Hearts signed lithograph (only 1 email per person, please).

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends the earlier of 4:00pm (PST), 8/27/2013 or receipt of the qualifying email. See Terms and Conditions. http://amzn.to/1dl0xoj

Have at it~

TheHeroOfPixels

I really hope I won, but odds are against me. I sent the email right at 4 so I hope thats ok. If anyone on this forum wins it, I hope they will at least post a picture

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Odds are enormously against me if I have to be either the 550th or the 6th, but I sent the email anyway

Edit: just realized I'm 2 hours late X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back