• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now Out in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Six months after its initial announcement at Tokyo Game Show 2012, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX is finally out in Japan! KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX is an HD remaster title that compiles KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX & KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories as playable titles, and KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days in over two hours worth of HD cutscenes made just for this remaster. The entire collection contains trophies, updated graphics, updated gameplay, and remastered music by series composer Yoko Shimomura, and is sure to be a treat for fans of the KINGDOM HEARTS series!

Currently Leta_jp is streaming a platythrough of KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX on his Twitch.tv channel. He has also uploaded a recording of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days HD Theater on his channel.

For everybody's convenience, we have placed all of the news surrounding KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX's relase in this one post and will continually update it when more news arrives.

March 12, 2013
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!
KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] Website Launches! New Screenshots and Info from 4Gamer + Beta Test!

March 13, 2013
KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Fan Campaign CM, Assorted Clips, & New Wallpapers!
KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- cover on latest Famitsu Weekly
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Website Updates with Re:Chain of Memories + Square Enix Merchandise!
Two more promo campaigns for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
Pictures of HD 1.5 ReMIX PS3 Themes!
Scans from KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] in latest Famitsu Weekly!
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Short TVCM!
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX & χ[chi] Featured on Square Enix Channel!
New KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Images + Tai Yasue & Tetsuya Nomura Interview!
KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

March 14, 2013
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Promotional Media

Come down to our forums and join the discussion, and don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr to stay up-to-date with all of the latest KINGDOM HEARTS news!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
HOORAY!
DANCE THREAD
tumblr_m7xzct198R1qd29o8o1_400.gif

VoidGear

Awards
SCEA was going to sue Square if they released remix in NA and it wasn't Final Mix

Slavixx

that 2 hours of cutscenes, is that for days ALONE? if so thats amazing, i also asume there'll be a theater mode for kh1?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
that 2 hours of cutscenes, is that for days ALONE? if so thats amazing, i also asume there'll be a theater mode for kh1?
2 hours, 50 minutes actually.
And I assume there is too :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I hope that "KH 1.5 HD Remix" will revitalize the early KH games.

They really have improved quite a number of things in the collection. The music is much more fantastic (with live instruments), the details are so much clearer, the extra additions from Final Mix, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back