• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Of course they will. Mickey has more lines in this version of Days

Keyslinger

Cool. The voice acting is one of the things that makes these games great.
By the way does anyone know if they'll show the different world's cutscenes or just the main story based ones?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cool. The voice acting is one of the things that makes these games great.
By the way does anyone know if they'll show the different world's cutscenes or just the main story based ones?

It is mainly the main story. If a bit of it takes place in a world, then they will show the scene there (like Agrabah, Wonderland) There are a few really important things skipped, oddly. Like the scene and fight between Saix and Roxas

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
It is mainly the main story. If a bit of it takes place in a world, then they will show the scene there (like Agrabah, Wonderland) There are a few really important things skipped, oddly. Like the scene and fight between Saix and Roxas

And Xion investigating the main computer, or Roxas vs Xion (Invisible Heartless illusion fight.) Those ones had me nearly screaming at the screen for not being cutscenes. I know those scenes were there as text over a screenshot, but c'mon... those were very importnant scenes.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I wonder if they'll use Mickey's new voice actor for the scenes he's in?

NO! These games are one of the greatest for Wayne's voice. I'll imagine they will keep every scene with his voice in and only use Bret's for 358/2 days. That being said I hope they'll put in the "Loving Memory" bit in the credits.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
NO! These games are one of the greatest for Wayne's voice. I'll imagine they will keep every scene with his voice in and only use Bret's for 358/2 days. That being said I hope they'll put in the "Loving Memory" bit in the credits.

I really loved how they've added that in the credits before. I hope they keep that in as well.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It took Sora, Donald, and Goofy like 20-ish days to get to Castle Oblivion. (22 days after Roxas is in existence the Org members are ordered to go to Castle Oblivion, and Sora arrives about the same time they do, and everything from when Sora became a Heartless to the ending of KH1 probably took place in less than a few days.) A voice can drop in 20 days.

That's the true magic of the KH series...puberty.
Yeah, it felt that short for me when I hit pubertylol

Sorax 122

I think for action parts (boss battles, minor missions, etc.) don't they just have a screen showing screenshots with captions.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yes voices can drop in around 20 days, however the ending scene of KH1 has Sora, Donald, and Goofy already in that grassy world where they stumble upon CO. (you know the scene right before sora comes to the cross roads at night) So does that mean his voice dropped in like at most a week or did they walk around that world for 20 days (almost a month) before stumbling on castle oblivion?
They would've been there for a little less than 20 days, since xemnas fought sora day five, so it's about day 7 that they were in that field.

noooooooooo the ones with no sfx and super loud bgm *gross sobbing*
Hey, let's not bag on the bgm. It's the voices that sound bad in the trailers!

She was in Camp Rock? I only know her from Phineas and Ferb/Step Up.
She also did those old Disney channel DVD ads. They were called " Mikes super short show" and she was in the cheaper by the dozen remake and it's sequel, in which she dated Taylor lautner.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think for action parts (boss battles, minor missions, etc.) don't they just have a screen showing screenshots with captions.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yes, they did.

I didn't mean the battle itself, though, but the scenes before and after which were very key to the story and part of the climax of the game. Also something like Roxas vs Xion should have been given a brief fight scene at the very least considering she was a final boss

Hey, let's not bag on the bgm. It's the voices that sound bad in the trailers!

You...didn't see the Birth By Sleep trailer, did you? The first one they released had VERY LOUD BGM music that drowned out the voices and transitioned awkwardly between songs.

Sorax 122

Yes, they did.

I didn't mean the battle itself, though, but the scenes before and after which were very key to the story and part of the climax of the game. Also something like Roxas vs Xion should have been given a brief fight scene at the very least considering she was a final boss
What!? They didn't even give a battle scene for that. That's like one of the most important parts of the game. That seems really lazy.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What!? They didn't even give a battle scene for that. That's like one of the most important parts of the game. That seems really lazy.

I agree, while I understand the good intentions of the cutscenes, I can't help but feel like with 2 hours and 50 minutes they could have shortened things and added the epic fight scenes. Guaranteed when 1.5 comes out in the US Days is going to be blasted by haters and casual fans alike for being 2 hours and 50 minutes of just calm talking with barely any action :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think I'd rather just have had them remake Days on the Ps3 than just leaving out the important parts of days. It would be a lot more enjoyable.

It would have taken a significant amount of time to do that, sadly. They would have did better making Kingdom Hearts 3 if they had remade Days if that had been the case. Staff even said in an interview they wanted to do it, but they would have been taking double the time to make the remaster and that time is better spent making new games than old ones. :c

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
And Xion investigating the main computer, or Roxas vs Xion (Invisible Heartless illusion fight.) Those ones had me nearly screaming at the screen for not being cutscenes. I know those scenes were there as text over a screenshot, but c'mon... those were very importnant scenes.
Wow, I'd've thought those would be in at least!

But let's remember that they said 70% of the story, and the timing between the full remake of the game being scrapped and now was relatively tight so who's really to say that the lateness of the hour here prevented those scenes from being made. Animation takes a long time after all, even for be scene.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, they did.
You...didn't see the Birth By Sleep trailer, did you? The first one they released had VERY LOUD BGM music that drowned out the voices and transitioned awkwardly between songs.

I'll agree with you about the BBS trailers, but this trailer for KH HD 1.5 Remix is honestly perfect audio-wise. I'm sorry, but if Xion is literally the only character in this trailer that sounds bored to me and everyone else sounds fine, then it's the performance. Not the editing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, I wouldn't call the audio perfect. There was a lot of times during the trailer (I would say every line for KH + Re:CoM) where it had this dull echo effect. Not quite sure what else to call it, but it really annoys me and it does make me go "urg" at the voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back