• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorarocks93

Awards
That said, Nomura has already said we won't be getting a BBSv2. There is a story there but there are no plans to make a game for it. Also, Sora could really care less about being a master. He only did the exam because of Riku's lingering worries over being worthy to wield the Keyblade and only saw the test/title as a formality. He probably doesn't plan to take the title of master.

That's why I'm hoping they make a CGI movie out of it.

FFxStrife

(in the dark color layout you can see that perfectly lol)

To spoiler tag we have two ways to do it:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh I see. lol
I was trying the usual
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sandslash

Nah, Sora learned what he needed to from the Realm of Sleep which was the ability to unlock sleeping hearts (among the other things the Dream Eaters taught him.)

But... Wasn't Riku the only one who had gained that ability? For some reason, I was assuming he was the only one because of Yen Sid's words.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But... Wasn't Riku the only one who had gained that ability? For some reason, I was assuming he was the only one because of Yen Sid's words.

No. If Sora hasn't gained the ability he wouldn't have been able to unlock the sleeping world's keyholes. Riku passed because he was the only person to sense the danger that was looming because of Xehanort, returned to the tower, and went into Sora's heart to save him.

Sandslash

No. If Sora hasn't gained the ability he wouldn't have been able to unlock the sleeping world's keyholes. Riku passed because he was the only person to sense the danger that was looming because of Xehanort, returned to the tower, and went into Sora's heart to save him.

Oh, I got it. I thought the ability to unlock sleeping hearts was different from the ability to unlock Sleeping Keyholes, being the first one only granted to someone worthy of the Keyblade Master title.

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed I was going astray from the subject of the topic.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm not on the site for a day and this is what I miss? Glad that I saw it before I had to go to work though. It made my day for sure.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ironcially about the voice acting, Kotaku JUST posted an article today about how the writer much prefers English voices to the Japanese ones (he realized it during his playthrough of KH1.5 in Japanese)

Playing Kingdom Hearts in Japanese is Just Kinda...Different

That's why I'm hoping they make a CGI movie out of it.

With that type of story, I'd much rather they make it into a tutorial or a game down the road or something. It could be just my want to play as Aqua again as soon as possible, but I'd really hope they not make it into a CGI movie, I don't want the KH series to become part game, part movie from here on out O_O

siegleeagle

So glad that Young HJO, Billy Zane, David Boreanaz, and Mandy Moore are back in glorious HD. Looks like they handled this perfectly.

Am I the only person that finds playing KH1 and then directly starting Re:Com jarring because his voice suddenly gets older after only like a day in the game world. I actually really wanted soras lines to be rerecorded by hjo just for consistency. I do agree that keeping all of the other voices the same was awesome because the people that replaced them were similar enough but with sora it just annoys me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Am I the only person that finds playing KH1 and then directly starting Re:Com jarring because his voice suddenly gets older after only like a day in the game world. I actually really wanted soras lines to be rerecorded by hjo just for consistency. I do agree that keeping all of the other voices the same was awesome because the people that replaced them were similar enough but with sora it just annoys me.

It bugged me at first, but I've just gotten so desensitized to stuff like that due to having to deal with that in KH all this time as well as in Japanese games altogether that it no longer bothers me whatsoever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes. It was confirmed on the same day as North America and Europe that KH 1.5 will be released in spring

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
So you can either import or wai........oh right. Southern Hemisphere, so it's about the same time isn't it?

Technically it's about 2 1/2 weeks, and It is a little jarring, but it doesn't really bother me. Especially since kairi still sounds so young.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It took Sora, Donald, and Goofy like 20-ish days to get to Castle Oblivion. (22 days after Roxas is in existence the Org members are ordered to go to Castle Oblivion, and Sora arrives about the same time they do, and everything from when Sora became a Heartless to the ending of KH1 probably took place in less than a few days.) A voice can drop in 20 days.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It took Sora, Donald, and Goofy like 20-ish days to get to Castle Oblivion. (22 days after Roxas is in existence the Org members are ordered to go to Castle Oblivion, and Sora arrives about the same time they do, and everything from when Sora became a Heartless to the ending of KH1 probably took place in less than a few days.) A voice can drop in 20 days.

That's the true magic of the KH series...puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back