• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With less than two week's to go until the release of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- in western territories, fans everywhere have been waiting with anticipation to celebrate and experience the series' first HD remaster. But wait, you won't have to do it alone! Along with the pre-launch event in London, Square Enix will also be hosting an official launch event at the Anaheim Marriott Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California on September 8th from 12:00-6:00 PM!

Update (9/6/13): Due to overwhelming positive responses and the sweltering climate in California, the location for the KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- launch event has been changed to the Anaheim Marriott in the Platinum Ballroom across the street from the Disneyland Resorts & Parks. The lucky first 2000 attendees will receieve a rare KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Disney Collector Pin for their efforts! Below is an image of some of the merchandise that will given out at the event along with the Limited Edition game!

We’d like to officially invite all KINGDOM HEARTS fans to come celebrate the launch of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA!

We will have lots of activities for the KINGDOM HEARTS community as well as for the entire family, and best of all….there’s no admission fee!

Below are just some of the amazing things to look forward to at the launch event:

• Buy the game two days before anyone else! Not only that, but you’ll be getting the exclusive artbook AND the PS3 dynamic theme! Quantities are limited, so make sure to show up early. 
• Win apparel, pins, action figures, official merchandise and other goodies signed by KINGDOM HEARTS game director Tetsuya Nomura!
• Participate with fellow KINGDOM HEARTS fans in an evolving interactive KINGDOM HEARTS game mural!
• Immortalize yourself, your family, or your friends in a photobooth that transports you to different Disney worlds along with the one and only Kingdom Keyblade!
• Get for FREE an exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS poster to early attendees, not obtainable anywhere else! Posters are available in limited quantities.
• Play the game before it comes out!
• Party with the Radio Disney team!
• Plus much, MUCH more!

We look forward to seeing you on September 8th at Downtown Disney! We'll be right next to ESPN Zone.

Source: Kingdom Hearts Official Facebook Page

limit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh bring something to the east coast!! Admission is even FREE, I'm missing so much!

Eh, I got the artbook anyway, so I'm not TOTALLY disappointed. Looking forward to some stories from whoever's going!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Would really appreciate sending out a notice at least 2-3 weeks in advance, Square Enix.

Going to try to make it down.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lucky America and Europe. What about Russia? Or China? Or Australia? Or Brazil?
You people and you're getting game early even though you already get it before everyone else and your merchandise signed by Nomura *shakes fist*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey to all of the Californians on KHInsider~ I'll be there at the event (if my hype was not clear enough) so if you want to meet up and chat about KH, get a group photo done for KHI, get some free BBS PSP decals...Just tell me or tweet me up at my semi-personal twitter account @khiethy!

(Hopefully it won't be as hot as it was this past week xD)

Lenneth

Awards
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?! *crying*
I was born in the wrong country!!!!!!!!

Lucky America and Europe. What about Russia? Or China? Or Australia? Or Brazil?
You people and you're getting game early even though you already get it before everyone else and your merchandise signed by Nomura *shakes fist*

I'm with you!!! Latin America gets nothing T^T not even the game on the same day!

Last edited by a moderator:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Saw this on Facebook about 1/2 hour ago. Can't wait to see pics of the Mural!

and I envy those who get to attend! Hope you enjoy yourselves!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If we are partying with Radio Disney, THEY MUST PLAY "BACK TOGETHER" BY JESSE MCCARTNEY OR I WILL BE SAD ;A;

[video=youtube;LxCPrwKcJXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxCPrwKcJXk[/video]

(the clean version, of course~)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, that's a good song. Will have to download that later.

and why not have some Jesse playing during the event? Aside from potential clearance issues and whatnot, it's more or less KH related and can even be vaguely tied to Roxas, Xion, and Axel/Lea.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

and why not have some Jesse playing during the event? Aside from potential clearance issues and whatnot, it's more or less KH related and can even be vaguely tied to Roxas, Xion, and Axel/Lea.

You haven't listened to many of his songs lately, have you?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

:3 It is great and new and everybody is excited for his new stuff~

Er...Jesse's latest stuff is more on the sexual side. That is nothing they could play on Radio Disney. "Back Together" is strangely less sexual than most of his other songs xD

[video=youtube;Ef31XPs3-0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef31XPs3-0s[/video]

He's singing about she wants the d in that song.

Korai

Awards
;_;
Why couldn't it be the downtown disney in florida? I live in FL and I am able to go there on sunday...
So close, and yet so, so far...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
;_;
Why couldn't it be the downtown disney in florida? I live in FL and I am able to go there on sunday...
So close, and yet so, so far...

SE and Disney have stronger ties in California, and both the SENA offices and Walt Disney Studios are located in the LA area as well.

Korai

Awards
SE and Disney have stronger ties in California, and both the SENA offices and Walt Disney Studios are located in the LA area as well.
I know, I was just really hoping to go to an event, and if it was going to be in USA, but outside of CA, isnt Disney World in FL one of the top choices?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know, I was just really hoping to go to an event, and if it was going to be outside of CA, isnt Disney World in FL one of the top choices?

Sony has offices in New York, so if they were happy to host an event NY would be another place...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahhhh I need to convince my parents/siblings to go! I can't believe Nomura is going to be there; it's so close to home. ;A;

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It sucks that I have to go long distances if I want to attend these types of things. No one cares about Boston...

Sora424

Banned
if anybody is going to this event make sure to take tons of pictures and share them with everyone back here. wouldnt mind seeing some pictures from this event. wish i could go but i'm on the other side of usa unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back